Happy summer solstice! Here are our must-haves for the month of June – shop the entire Blogger Picks collection on our site.
1. Embroidered Denim Shirt – I love button-ups and chambray shirts, you can never have enough. They’re easy throw ons and always look good. I especially like the white color way of this one for a change, and the embroidery detail is beautiful.
3. Seamless Mini – I want this in the bright pink color so badly. I think it will be great to wear under white dresses like the Mia Slip below. It’s a great addition of fresh color.
4. FP ONE Mia Slip – Like I said above, I’m really loving anything dream-like and feminine. I would wear this with the seamless mini to balance its ethereal qualities with a twist of cool.
5. Flora High Waist Bikini – I’m getting ready to go on a 10day trip to Israel where there will be lots of swimming. I need a new bathing suit desperately, and I love the high waist cut of this. It’s simple and won’t go out of style, so it’s worth the splurge. I’ll have this one in my dresser drawer for years.
6. Raining Cats and Dogs Scarf – I have to buy this scarf because my dog is on it! They had FP employees send in pictures of their pups to get screen printed into the design, and Abigail got a nice big feature! I love her so much and need one of these scarves for purely sentimental purposes.
7. Printed Ankle Skinny – I’ve been on the hunt for a pair of floral pants for a while now. These ones are completely affordable, and look adorable on. I would wear them with basics or take it over the top and pair them back with a floral blouse. So many styling options here, and they’re also a great price!
8. Cavalier Convertible Backpack – Like I said, I’m getting ready for a big trip to Israel, so I need a bag that will be convenient. This guy turns from a backpack into a shoulder bag which will take me from hikes to city tours and out at night. What a great price, too!
9. Joey Converse – I think that every girl needs a pair of Converse, and I don’t have one! It’s time to buckle down and get a pair. I’ll wear them with everything.
1. Fine Gauge Hi-Low Pullover – I love lightweight sweaters like this for summer – I spend a lot of time at the beach and it always gets chilly in the evening. This sweater is so soft, and I like how the stitching is in a contrast color.
2. Golden Hippie Cutoff Shorts – The wash on these shorts is great! They look so beat up and old, but the studding gives them a modern edge. I don’t wear white very often but I’m really into it this year, and I like the idea of wearing these shorts with the pullover above.
3. Woodstock Tank – We have some great graphic tees and tanks right now but this one’s my favorite. I mean, obviously, I love the Woodstock image and washed out colors, but I also love the oversized fit and large armhole openings in this tank. It would look great as a beach cover up or worn over a cute bandeau.
4. Deep Sea Embroidered Jacquard Pants – The moment I put these pants on it was love. I can’t over exaggerate their comfort! I also love that they’re a mix of bohemian and athletic wear, in a weird and awesome way.
6. Graffiti Chucks – I am such a sucker for Converse and these are way too cool to pass up – hand painted by one of our very own FP girls, the Graffiti Chucks are unique and come in such fun colors! Read more about how they were made.
7. Baseline Patched Tote – This bag is incredible! I’ve been looking for a new bag large enough to fit all the stuff I lug around everywhere with me, and the military style and vintage patches make this one so special and cool.
8. Lace Trim Seamless Tank – These tanks are a layering must have – perfect under everything, but especially sheer or oversized tops like the Woodstock tank. Plus they come in such fun colors!
9. Raining Cats and Dogs Scarf – I ordered this the moment it popped up online because one of the furry creatures included is my cat Nugget, the most handsome cat in the world :)
10. Zodiac Necklace – I’ve always been really into astrology but I’ve been reading even more about it lately and I definitely have many of the typical scorpio traits…I love these new zodiac necklaces and the adorable packaging they come in.
1. Skull Charm Necklace - I love how fun these necklaces are. They have a tribal feel to them that’s quite cool – I’d wear mine with a simple basic tee or vest.
2. FP New Romantics Parrot Bay Tube Dress - This dress screams topical vacation – it’s so much fun and I’m sure it will make you the centre of attention. The colors are great and it can easily be worn dressed up or down with salty, beachy hair.
3. Miss Daisy Cigarette Pant – The pattern on the cigarette pants is great. These pants are so fun and happy, but they have a cool edge with some lurex and shine. When I was choosing my picks, I had in mind a summer vacation in Ibiza and these are the type of item I’d be wearing the evening with a plain top and some cute heels.
4. Cheap Thrills Embroidered Pant – These are so comfortable to wake up and put on to go the beach. They are light airy and perfect for summer getaways – wear them with a bikini top and transition to the beach.
5 . Sapphire Sequin Jumpsuit – I love everything that sparkles and the midnight blue color of this jumpsuit caught my eye for mid summers night fun – and what’s more, it kind of reminded me of the sequin gown Kate Moss wore on her 30th.
6. We The Free Fun Dip Dye Tee – Easy tees are always an essential. I love the dip dye trend, so this is a must-have this summer!
7. Battenberg Lace Shorts – I love the detail in these shorts and how they are mixed with vegan leather trimming. They look perfect with any top.
8. Ameila Lace Espadrille – I’m always a fan of easy slip-ons and these have the added benefit of being pretty, too. They make any outfit look comfy and are great for long strolls.
9. Coin and Peg Pendant – I always seem to wear long pendants, so this just seemed like a good choice to make!
10. Panada Bag Charm – These are great to dress up any plain bag and have a fun, summer feel to them.
1. Crochet Sweater Skirt - What makes this skirt so unique is the layer of floral printed fabric underneath the crochet. It adds even more texture to this already eye-catching piece!
2. Scalloped Lace Skort - It’s lacy, it’s scalloped, and it’s a skort – of course I’m going to want it. I don’t normally wear dark colors, but I’m finding that adding a little navy into my wardrobe is a nice change of pace!
3. We The Free Sheer Collared Buttondown Tank - I’m really into cheer collared tanks these days – I have 4 so far, but I’m not stopping there! I love this one in particular because of the buttons. I’d expect them to be white on a shirt like this, but they’re a pretty two-tone brown, which makes for an unexpected pop!
4. Embellished Long Sleeve Top - I love this top for layering – underneath or on top! I I’d wear this over a pretty mini-dress to add some dimension :)
6. Retro Sleeve Dress - This thing is gorgeous. It’s quite light, so it’s perfect for lounging in the shade on a summer afternoon. The cutout detail on the sleeves is an adorable added bonus!
7. Collected Treasures Satchel - The name of this satchel is so fitting. It seems like a bag that’s been around the world and back, collecting little adornments along the way. It looks awesome paired with a really flowy outfit, but can also add a ton of interest to your basic jeans and tee look!
8. FP ONE Veronica skirt - This is the skirt I’m wearing in the photo above – it’s the best. I fell in love with it as soon as I first saw it, but once I put it on, the deal was sealed. The ruffles have just enough bounce, and the lace-up front is to die for!
9. Buckle Back Ankle Boot - I’m obsessed with these. The leather is slightly distressed to perfection and the buckles are marvelous. These are great for the summer because there’s some open space between the buckles which let your feet breathe – though I’m sure I’ll be wearing these well into fall, as well!
10. Camilla Embellished Short - I’ve always been a white shorts kind of girl. The floral crochet embellishment on the front of these cutoffs is seriously stunning – and it hangs past the bottom of the shorts just enough to be admired from afar!
Shop the entire Blogger Picks collection!