Nail Art: Zodiac Signs

Post image for Nail Art: Zodiac Signs

Nail Art is our new obsession and who doesn’t love reading their star sign on a daily basis? We love how horoscopes make us feel, they kind of guide us through life — give us hope, make us realize certain things that maybe we didn’t realize before…

Items in main photo: Dannijo Finnegan Ring, Bracelet coming soon

So we thought why not celebrate our zodiac signs with nail art? It adds a certain cosmic feel to your look… it’s perfect for late summer nights and even a summer solstice party.

We met up with a local nail artist Kibby — check out her Instagram here. Here are the easy steps on how to create zodiac nail art.

The product:

Gold nail polish, gold glitter nail polish, a black nail art pen and a clear coat

Step one: paint all the nails gold

Step two: add the glitter coat

Step three: with a steady hand start drawing the Zodiac signs (templates below) with the black nail art pen

Zodiac Signs

Step four: after each sign paint on top a clear coat to seal the art

Step five: done! You’re ready to share the cosmic love around

Check out more of our beauty trends here

Tags: ,

Comments

magreet -June 1, 2012, 9:45AM

Love it! where is the ring from? :)

fp jemma -June 1, 2012, 10:30AM

Hi Magreet, the ring is ours – its the Dannijo Finnegan Ring

Christina -June 1, 2012, 1:23PM

Whimsical Nails!! Love it. Doing constellations would be fun, too!

Come check out the Blueberry Orange Ice Cream I whipped up.

Christina

Janie Emalus -June 1, 2012, 9:06PM

This is so cool. If I write a sequel to my new YA novel MERCUR IN RETRO LOVE, I’m going to add this for sure. Check out how Emma wins the boys of her dreams by using astrology.

Janie

Sherry -June 1, 2012, 9:32PM

Wow! This is PERFECT. I am so glad to be a Pisces hence the blog name, I am Pisces, I am totally gonna do this tonight if I don’t fall asleep, went to one to many Asian Markets today. I’m gonna link back to this page once I get it up, I just painted my nails lilac….but maybe I will just do my left hand like this. I love that ring as well.

What kind of nail art pen is that? I usually just paint it on with a paintbrush, but that looks SO MUCH easier.

Sherry -June 1, 2012, 9:33PM

Check out my blog soon too! I am gonna do this and link back to Free People!
xo

Zoe -June 2, 2012, 9:04AM

im off to get my nail bag out and do this.

Zoe

Metallic Nails -June 3, 2012, 9:01PM

Great and awesome. I love putting arts on my nails coz it is perfect and interesting for each of us. I like also putting zodiac sign on the nails especially on my symbol. Thanks for posting. :)

Eliza -June 5, 2012, 6:53AM

Looove this idea, I want to try and do this, I want to do it based on my birth chart sings :D, but i don’t have the nail polish pen. -.-

Emma -September 11, 2012, 3:35AM

Thanks so much for this post! I’ve had so many comments from people about this zodiac nail art when I wear it – awesome! Really lovely when combined with a suitable ring – like you suggest.
Thanks again,
Emma

lachesnais -July 24, 2014, 10:50AM

bonjour , je m’appelle valerie je viens de regarder votre site du nail art je trouve que cela change et sort de l’ ordinaire .