Star Sign Graphic Downloads!

Post image for Star Sign Graphic Downloads!

I absolutely love our zodiac tanks, and the awesome graphics that our team designed for each star sign. We decided to offer the graphics as downloads so you guys can print them out or use them as desktop wallpaper :) Go to our flickr page and download the large version of your graphic of choice!

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Lynnette -June 6, 2012, 10:39AM

Awesome!!

eve mendoza -June 6, 2012, 12:36PM

Hi FP! i had a question about your cancer sign graphic Tank, is there a reason the anchor was incorporated in the shirt? does it symbolize something about that zodiac sign? -eve :)

Hoferet Ohelet -June 6, 2012, 2:26PM

Lital Gold is amazing. Such a talented artist. The designs are so fresh. I am downloading my aries wallpaper right now!

battlemech -June 6, 2012, 6:41PM

Why is Aquarius representing Water on the horoscope wheel on the website’s June e-catalog announcement? Aquarius is an Air sign.

Montana -June 6, 2012, 7:19PM

Aquarius is the water bearer. It represents a flow of knowledge and truth. Since air signs are always in their heads, they need some outlet to release their eccentric ideas ;p

Ari Torres -June 9, 2012, 10:17PM

HEY BLDG 25! :D just thought I’d share a little something that happened tonight on my ‘stay at home saturday’. Earlier today i went thrift store shopping and found a beautiful hooded cardigan..and to my surprise it was fp! i obv snatched it up right away and i started wondering when this garment could’ve been released..? So! I decided to “follow Free People through the years” on the catalog archive and found the plum colored “Horizon hooded cardigan” on the July 2008 catalog…THOUSAND-EIGHT! It suddenly hit me that I’ve been loving, following and admiring Free People’s creative stylizing and wonderful pieces for so many years now! It feels like just yesterday an FP ad popped up on my sidebar, but the fact i’ve been hooked on for such a long time..goes to show how great FP is at reinventing, keep up to trend but all in their own sense, AND that i LOVE! :) I couldn’t have imagined a better way of spending a few hours of my saturday night, flipping through the e-catalogs and pointing out items that I proudly own! :p Thank you Free People and everyone at BLDG 25 for making shoppin/blogging expierences so magical!
Sincerely a true fan,
Ari :)
Miami, Fl

Nastia -June 10, 2012, 4:21PM

Yay! Piscies is gorge!

fp julia -June 11, 2012, 9:15AM

Ari – thanks so much for sharing, that’s awesome!! xoxo

Bri -June 9, 2014, 9:20PM

Why does the Aries tank the most unattractive one! :( I don’t want to wear gross yellow.

Jenn -October 30, 2014, 10:52PM

I would love to sell these on my zodiac gift site