5 Tips For Using Bronzer To Make Your Summer Glow Last

Post image for 5 Tips For Using Bronzer To Make Your Summer Glow Last

(photo taken at Miami Swim 2013)

I love having a summer glow, but when the summer days start to fade away, so does your glow. Why not prolong your sun-kissed skin with a little bronzer? Don’t say goodbye to your summer glow just yet, you can continue it into early fall with a little help from bronzer. Here are 5 easy tips on how to use bronzer to create a good glow.

Step 1: Pick your favorite bronzer

One that’s not too dark is usually best, 1-2 shades darker than your skin colour is usually good.

Step 2: Choose a foundation

If you wear foundation under bronzer, you might want to switch to a slightly darker shade than what you normally use without bronzer. One shade warmer than your skin tone will make the bronzer look less drastic.

Step 3: Get the perfect brush

It’s always good to have a great brush while applying bronzer. A larger one with more bristles that are packed tightly together will allow you to get a more even colour.

Step 4: Apply the bronzer

A friend of mine told me a good tip when applying bronzer: Create a number 3 on both sides of your face. Starting at the top of your forehead, along to your cheeks and sweeping across your jawline. This will highlight areas that naturally catch the sun.

Step 5: Shimmer

If you want to go a little step further for a special occasion or an evening out, we love the idea of using shimmer. Use a shimmer bronzer underneath your cheekbones and along the top of your nose. It will bring out a lovely glow that will make you sparkle.

An essential kit for a bronzed face:

bronzer

Product: Dolce and Gabbana Animalier Bronzer, Nars Bronzing Brush, Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, Physicians Formula Shimmer Stripes

Tags: , ,

Comments

Kathleen -August 8, 2012, 6:25PM

Thanks for the post; it has blog to be exactly I needed. I appreciate the information, well thought for anybody. Thank you……..
Trendy Boutique Clothing

Beach Wedding Dress -August 8, 2012, 10:52PM

5 Tips is very useful, enjoy this summer.

Lydia -August 9, 2012, 4:56PM

Some of you over at Free People should try the no poo hair sytem, or at least do a blog post about it. It’s super natural, and is supposed to be amazing! It would be great to spread the idea, because there are so many misconceptions about it.

Cedric -October 17, 2013, 3:13PM

I like this so much. I will probably even bookmark this site to
revisit. Thank you.

3d printers -February 18, 2014, 7:41PM

I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers
but this paragraph is actually a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

coleman canoe -October 26, 2014, 9:27AM

I comment each time I appreciate a article on a website or I have something
to add to the conversation. It is triggered by the passion displayed in the article I
read. And after this post How To Make Your Summer Tan Last.
I was actually excited enough to drop a thought :) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you
tend not to mind. Could it be just me or do a few of these responses come across as if they are coming from brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I would like to keep up with you.
Could you make a list every one of your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
or linkedin profile?