3 Ways To Wear A Bodycon Dress

Post image for 3 Ways To Wear A Bodycon Dress

One of our favorite items online right now is the Striped Bodycon Dress because it’s so simple, so easy and it still makes a statement. It’s one of those items you know you can just throw on and be effortless and comfy all day long.

Its loose bodycon shape makes it super comfortable and versatile. We love the different ways you can wear it. Here are the three ways we love to wear this dress:

• A cute dress worn bare legged or with tights and then lightly layered with a  jacket and scarf
  • The length is perfect to wear over skinny jeans as a tunic
  • And then lastly simply “messy-tuck” (watch our tutorial here) into jeans, so it becomes a loosely fitted relaxed top

Shop our Striped Bodycon Dress here

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

Zoe -October 23, 2012, 1:35PM

I love layering mine up, i’m currently wearing mine with chunky cable knit legging and boots. Perfect for autumn.

Zoe

sarah -October 23, 2012, 9:11PM

Love it! I like to make mine look like a skirt and put a sweater on over it..perfect for when it gets more chilly

Chloe -October 24, 2012, 7:46AM

Where can I find the plaid scarf?

fp brigette -October 24, 2012, 9:00AM

Hi Chloe! It’s on our site: Vintage Check Studded Scarf :)

accountant pompano beach fl -November 25, 2013, 7:13PM

Great post however I was wanting to know if you
could write a litte more on this topic?I’d be very grateful if you
could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

top ten fat burning foods list -November 26, 2013, 11:31PM

Carry on with the nice writing. This is an excellent posting.

lace bodycon dress -December 4, 2013, 2:26PM

Incredible points. Great arguments. Keepp upp the amazing spirit.

accountant In boca Raton fl -December 23, 2013, 8:56PM

With havin so much content and articles do you
ever run into any issues of plagorism or
copyright violation? My site hass a lot of completely uniqhe content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all
over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods
to help protect against content from being stolen? I’d really appreciate it.

hack angry birds epic -April 17, 2014, 6:13AM

Hello I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while
I was searching on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and
would just like to say cheers for a tremendous
post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it
all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when
I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please
do keep up the superb b.

licensed john the plumber pompano beach -May 21, 2014, 7:05PM

You can simply let them know that you only want to make
sure that the plumbing organization or the plumber basingstoke is great sufficient to complete his
or her job. They’re not and in fact, many imports have higher safety standards than those made in the U.
A broken tube can result in only tepid water or hot water that runs out very fast.
Having a good knowledge in insight common problems of plumbing and thorough
with the tips of new construction and remodeling would help you to a great extent in having
a bright career in plumbing. You can’t just decide to switch to an industry where you have absolutely
no knowledge. Often all of the plumbers have the knowledge, training and tools to
be able to identify a problem and create a quality repair.
Studies have found that one or more pesticides have been found in all surface water samples, nearly all fish, and over 35% of major aquifers.
A plumber will even present to correct different
kind of elements to accommodate owners like; washing facilities, bathrooms, kitchen sink, different kind
of drain pipes, bathtub containers, septic tanks, water softeners, sewage lines,
fuel yards, septic drain fields, waste disposals and water heaters.
If you will not protect your pipes then they might get frozen and could get burst.
This is why every buyer should hire a licensed home inspector to do a
full home inspection before making the final decision to
purchase a new home.

Leeds Roofing Expert -May 31, 2014, 9:22AM

Make positive you ask any roofing contractors for proof of insurance coverage before
signing a agreement or letting get the job done to get started.

With service extending from Charlotte into Concord NC and surrounding areas,
the order of the day is to create an excellent
customer experience. Your contractor should be able to answer any questions you might have at the initial appointment.

real estate development -June 10, 2014, 3:49AM

Clean out your garage and sell anything that you don. Real Estate Investment –
Myths and Realities. I check my email every morning,
and when I see that news, I smile. However, the freeholder will still be the owner of the building, such as the communal corridors, external walls
and roof. In terms of time, negotiation may seem like a small part of
an extensive process, but the rewards resulting from negotiation can be quite financially rewarding.
One of the roles of entrepreneurs in this market is
to help homeowners and tenants. Technically, raised bed gardens are container
gardens. South East PA offers expedient access to main transportation,
counting roads, buses, trains and airports,
with ease of access to Philadelphia, Wilmington parts and the world therefore making
South East PA Real Estate Investing a good deal. For example, a
shopping mall should ideally be located near a residential area and have travel-friendly
roads. Sometimes a couple will share an apartment or house with a single friend.

Boca Raton CPAt test -August 11, 2014, 2:37PM

For example, if your home office is 100 square feet and
your home is a total of 2000 square feet, then your percentage is 5%.
They come to the picture even in divorce cases in order to establish compensation that is needed for child support or spouses.
I decided to use their OIC service to lower my tax bill.

chloe sims how how to remove gel nails yourself -August 11, 2014, 3:19PM

Despite the fact that grass skirts look great it’s not mandatory for your skirt to
be made from grass. Drinking hot beverages and contact with toothpaste can strip the color of your tan from areas around your
mouth, so be careful. Why Sunless Spray Tanning is a Safer