Solange’s New Video Is The Ultimate Mood Lifter

Whether it’s the catchiness of the song or the nostalgic beat, Solange’s new song “Losing You” is happily stuck in our heads. I love when artists take seemingly sad topics and put them to music that still manages to make you feel good. With this song, Solange transports us to a happy, carefree mindset. It’s almost impossible not to dance. Watch the video below and see if you agree. What do you listen to when you want to lift your spirits?

Video via YouTube

Tags: ,

Comments

Leisa -October 2, 2012, 11:48AM

I love the song. It’s uncanny how much she looks like Beyonce. Almost feels like I’m watching a younger, reinvented B. I’m diggin’ her style.

Molly -October 2, 2012, 11:59AM

Is it me or is her dancing way ahead of the beat?? Kinda awkward.

Rachel -October 2, 2012, 12:10PM

Hi! This is completely irrelevant to this post in particular but I was just wondering if you guys had ever considered “getting an app”. I love your brand and your blog and would love to be able to access/shop easier on my phone. Trying not to sound too spoiled, but I think loads of FP girls would love an app by you guys

Helene Henry -October 2, 2012, 6:52PM

You guys should listen too The Girl by city and colour. It always makes me happy. It has been my favorite song forever. I dont get tired of it no matter how many times I listen.

Laura Bear -October 2, 2012, 7:33PM

This. is. amazing.

Taylor -October 2, 2012, 7:38PM

I’ve been listening to this song all day, all day. It’s my jam.

Moni -October 2, 2012, 11:04PM

I am loving this song. Go Solange!

Lauren -October 3, 2012, 6:04AM

I love that! I needed something new to listen to; this has got the right sound for today.

I just posted three new prints on my etsy about boho girls, that were inspired by the concept behind Free People – I’d love for you to check them out! Your blog/clothes/photographs make me happy :)

This one in particular: https://www.etsy.com/listing/111117042/across-the-universe-boho-girl-with

Ladaisi Blog
Ladaisi Etsy

Sarah -October 4, 2012, 12:10PM

Lonely Boy by the Black Keys. The filmclip just makes me happy.

Yeaaaahboooy -February 22, 2013, 12:08AM

I just wanna know who is the girl with the long braids…..I fell in love haha