A girl loves to have a beauty shelf in her bathroom, a little place where she keeps things that she likes to pamper herself with. I’ve always liked the simple things when it comes to beauty. I’m a little scared of makeup and have never been all that good at applying it either. So when it comes to my beauty regime I’m happy with the little things like a good face wash, moisturizer, face mask, eye cream, vitamins, and a lovely perfume. Of course I apply a little tinted moisturizer and mascara to liven my face up a little when I leave the house, but that’s really it.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the products on my beauty shelf at home and why I love them so much.
- Biotin Vitamins by Solgar – Biotin is important for not only your hair but also your body. Biotin helps turn the food you eat into energy and also helps you have healthy eyes, hair, skin and nails.
- Urban Moonshine Energy Tonic – This energy tonic combines some of the most widely used adaptogenic herbs to protect your body from the harmful effects of stress. It helps to increase energy levels and your general well-being.
- Diptyque Perfume in Doson – Diptyque is my favorite perfume brand, and Doson is the scent I’m currently smitten with. It’s mysterious and smells of hidden berries and flowers.
- Vitamin B-6 by Country Life – to help convert my food into energy and helping the body metabolize fats and proteins.
- Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream – is 100% natural and helps with puffiness and dark circles. It smells great too!
- Ren Radiant Renewal Mask – I love how light and fresh Ren products. This mask helps to renew the complexion and get rid of dead skin cells, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
That’s it, a few things that belong on my beauty shelf. What beauty products can’t you live without?