UPDATE: This previously ran on October the 22nd however, come the weekend we thought everyone needs a little zen time so we brought it back.
It’s sometimes nice to reduce complexity in your life, just step away from the stress and busy routine and just simplify. Making things more streamlined and more efficient can have a great impact on you and in the long run lead to a healthier you. Your life seems to slow down a little when you simplify and you’re able to appreciate more free time and enjoy moments as opposed to rushing through them.
Here are a few ways you can learn how to simplify.
- Get rid of unwanted clutter
- Turn off your cell phone sometimes
- Go to bed early
- Consider what you’re wearing the next day the night before
- Make your lunch for the next day the night before
- Say no when you don’t want to do something
- Catch up with old friends
- Tell the truth
- Create an organization system that works for you
- Carry a note book and pen wherever you go
- Enjoy the present moment as much as you can
- Ask for help
- Reduce your wardrobe to only the things you wear often
- Be positive
- Finish old tasks before taking new ones
- Focus on one thing at a time
Simplify your life as much as you can. If you have any other tips you’d like to share we’d love to know them!