The holidays are fast approaching and with them comes the season of gift giving! Finding that perfect gift that makes someone’s face light up is one of the most amazing feelings, and we put together gift guides for each of our Free People girls to help you find that special something. Up first is Lou, our adventurous tomboy! Read on for a list of gifts sure to make the Lou in your life one happy camper. :)
1. Railroad Skinny – Lou will love the military twist on these skinny jeans. The fit is amazing and the cargo pockets will hold her important belongings while she’s on the move!
2. Fireside Boot Sock – These socks are cozy and soft, with a great pattern and colors that will look awesome with boots this season.
4. Row Studded Suspender – These studded suspenders add the perfect menswear element to an outfit! We love them with skinnies and a basic top.
5. Kombucha Cuff Thermal – Lou would love any of our thermals but the awesome cuff detailing on this one is right up her alley!
6. Studded Zip Wallet – The studs on this wallet add just the right amount of edge.
7. Vintage Inspired Pet Tag – If the Lou in your life has a pet, she’ll love these engraved pet tags - especially the one that reads “born to run.”
8. Limited Edition Free People Skateboard – Even if she doesn’t skate, this gorgeous board may inspire her to take it up! If not, it would make amazing wall art.
9. Striped Pom Pom Hat – You can never have too many cozy beanies for winter :).
10. Mox Botanicals Lip Balm – To keep her lips from getting chapped when she’s outside in the snow this winter!
11. Headphones – These headphones will let Lou listen to music in style. (coming soon!)
12. Contrast Cable Long Glove – Not only are these gloves super soft and warm, but they come in the best colors. And you can text while wearing them!
For more gift ideas visit our Holiday Boutiques.