This month’s lookbook is titled Stage Right, featuring holiday styles that will turn heads from dusk till dawn. With a wardrobe full of sequins, sparkle, and embellishment, we kept the makeup for this shoot simple but strong so as not to outshine the dazzling outfits. Read on for a list of products used to achieve this perfect look for the holiday season!
1. Start by moisturizing the skin – we used Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè.
2. Next we used Nars Tinted Moisturizer to even out the skin and get a nice radiant shimmer. We also used it on the lips – it gives them a really natural, shimmery color.
3. On the eyes we used Kevyn Aucoin Eye Definer in “Twinkle,” a beautiful, shimmery brownish-copper color. Apply to the top of the lid and in the corners of the eye.
4. Next we used Nars St. Barts on the cheekbones to add a bit more color.
5. Use an eyebrow brush to fill in the brows for a more striking look.
6. Finish with a layer of black mascara.
Here’s a little peek behind the scenes with our model Sheila Marquez!
I love her jeans (and her tattoo!).
The finished look!
My favorite outfit from the lookbook is the one pictured above! Get the look:
Victorian Romance Top, Winterfell Ring, Free People Polish (in gun metal), Lady Luck Cuff, Santa Maria Cross Pendant, Scout Heeled Boot, FP Opaque Tight, Blake Studded Suspenders, All That Glitters Rugged Cutoff.
Shop the November lookbook!