Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Street Style From Art Basel Miami

Post image for Street Style From Art Basel Miami

Here’s our collection of street style from Art Basel. These outfits mix art and fashion together, creating an eclectic and vibrant style that’s so on trend for Miami. People from all over the world came together wearing high end designer, clashing prints, and bright colors. There was an element of street, the wedge sneaker was the shoe to be had, and cool denim, easy rompers and exciting graphics made prominent statements.

If you weren’t the girl in head-to-toe designers, you were the arty girl. There was a distinctive style in Miami during Art Basel, a style that screamed art and creativeness. When you have sun and inspirational art around you, you know the fashion parade is going to pull out all the stops.

Amanda Kristina ~  Student

Taylor Rich ~  Student

Priscilla Garcia ~  Student

Photos by Mayleen Gonzalez

Check out more Art Basel Miami features here

Tags: , , ,

elyse marie -December 12, 2012, 9:55AM

That bag Amanda Christine is carrying is SO RAD! Is it made of leather or metal? My texture brain wants to know. Thanks for the great pics Jemma, your eye for street style is fabulous as per usual! :D

Allison -December 12, 2012, 11:33AM

Alaska Mangialetto’s bag is equally stunning! Love it Jemma!

Rae:] -December 12, 2012, 1:08PM

That first bag is SCREAMING for an owl face!

holly cromer -December 21, 2012, 6:11PM

madly love the bag in the first two photos!

Ari -June 15, 2013, 1:26AM

I love Gianny’s shirt.

Misty -August 31, 2014, 8:00PM

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person’s webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do
similar in favor of you.

Colby -July 24, 2015, 6:08AM

Good day I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while
I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like
to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also
added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
more, Please do keep up the awesome work.