SHOP FREE PEOPLE

Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Office Style: Cozy And Cool

This week’s office style is full of outfits that had that cool cozy appeal. Black netted skirts worn with cable knitted sweaters, ankle boots, and a cute stack of bracelets, or boyfriend jeans with applique flowers worn with a messy tuck and a statement red bobble hat. Bodycon dresses¬†were relaxed with an oversized grandpa cardigan and our favorite cozy sweaters teamed simply with jeans and boots. It was refreshing coming into work after the holidays and seeing a rainbow of casual outfits to kick start a new year.

Free People Office Style

Free People Office Style

Free People Office Style

Free People Office Style

Check out more Office Style here

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Eva -January 3, 2013, 7:57AM

love them all…especially those bleached jeans! keep layering up ladies, I am not sure of the weather by you guys in Philly, but here in the mountains it’s a whole 1 degrees outside!

Paula -January 3, 2013, 2:41PM

I thought this was office style. I haven’t worked in an office where you could wear anything except the first outfit even on casual day.

Rachael -January 3, 2013, 3:05PM

To Paula, well considering they work in the fashion industry and they are trying to sell a certain style, why wouldn’t they dress that way? Plus I worked in a high paced insurance company and other than the holey jeans, I could wear every single one of those. They are covered up and modest. Times have changed, sweetheart. And I think it’s great that some offices allow people to dress how they want as long as they are not a distraction or immodest.

Paula -January 3, 2013, 3:08PM

Believe me I would love to dress anyway I want. First thing I do when I get home is change my clothes!
=o)

fp julia -January 3, 2013, 3:59PM

Hi Paula! we are very lucky in that we are allowed to dress like this for work, our office is a very creative and free-spirited environment. it’s one of the many reasons we all love it here :)

Ash -January 3, 2013, 7:19PM

I really enjoy the looks. I too work for an airline whose dress policy is not stuffy and I love shopping at FP for clothes that rock the office…

Laura -January 3, 2013, 8:48PM

Love these! Would you be able to tell me what brand of shoes those are on the brunette wearing the blue Monterey, CA sweatshirt? Thanks!

kimmy -January 4, 2013, 9:09AM

hi – where can i find the ivory sweater on the red-headed girl in the pink tank top?? thanks!

fp jemma -January 4, 2013, 10:02AM

Hi Kimmy, her sweater is vintage :) and Laura the girl wearing the Monterrey sweater her boots are Dr Martens