Adoptable Animals From PAWS – Be Their Valentine!

Post image for Adoptable Animals From PAWS – Be Their Valentine!

With Valentine’s Day approaching I knew it was time to take another trip over to PAWS, the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society, to feature some of their adorable animals who would love to be your valentine! In the time since I went, a few of the animals have actually been adopted, which is great news! But I have included information below on some of the animals who still need homes so if you are interested in any of them, or in a furry friend to be your valentine, be sure to check out the PAWS website or email them at adoptions@phillypaws.org.

adoptable cats

Left: Lola, Ocicat, female, adult

Right: Meep, Devon Rex, female, adult

We are both 10 years old and have lived together since we were kittens! We are best friends and need a home together.  We are a sweet pair who will do anything for affection and just want to sit on your lap and be loved!

adoptable cats

adoptable cats

Cecily, domestic short hair, adult, female

I was PAWS’s very own Christmas miracle! They rescued me from the city shelter (on Christmas Eve!), and they have been so loving every since. All I need now is my forever home! I can be a bit shy around strangers because I’ve had a difficult past, but once I open up I am so friendly! I would love a quiet home with someone who is understanding and gives me time to open up. I will sit on your lap and gaze at you lovingly, and  I will be your shoulder to cry on, if you will be my stepping stone to gaining more confidence :).

adoptable cats

Leon, domestic short hair, male, adult

I am sweet, friendly, and oh so handsome! I love to play and post for the camera and I can’t wait to find my new best friend!

adoptable cats

adoptable cats

adoptable animals

For more info on PAWS and their adoptable animals visit their website.

And, check out our FP Pet Project shop full of goodies for your furry friend!

Photos by Julia.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Megan -February 8, 2013, 9:45AM

The picture of the gray cat above the dog…looks just like my Star :)

Megan -February 8, 2013, 9:46AM

Also wanted to add…he is a Blue Russian!!

Lo -February 8, 2013, 11:24AM

All of these pictures just made my day

Claire -February 8, 2013, 1:29PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for featuring adoptable animals on your popular blog! You never know who is looking for their companion and it does so much to get these sweet animals as much exposure as possible. It’s so simple, but could make all the difference in their lives. Please continue to do so!
xo,
Claire

katevfunk -February 8, 2013, 1:54PM

Aw, this is a great post!!! This should be a reoccurring post, it’s such a great cause and I bet you can get so many animals adopted! So cute! That dog is adorable!!
thisiskatefunk

Brianna -February 8, 2013, 2:47PM

I agree with these other posts, this is such an important topic that needs to be kept in the limelight as much as possible. This should absolutely be made into a regular post…especially since Free People offices seem to be such pet-friendly places. Love love love you guys….love you even more now.

fp julia -February 8, 2013, 4:03PM

Hey guys! So glad you like this post, we love going to PAWS! You’ll be very happy to know that this is definitely a recurring thing, maybe we can make it more frequent though ;)

Céline -February 8, 2013, 4:41PM

Very classy post! It’s a very great cause. It’s wonderful you did it. Thank you for all the animals x