The seven chakras are the energy centers in your body in which energy flows through. Ever since I started practicing yoga I have been aware of these energy points in my everyday life to help me feel balanced, healed, and open. If one of these energies is blocked, it can lead to an illness, so it’s important to understand what each chakra (energy point) means in order to keep the energy in your body flowing nicely.
1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. It’s located at the base of spine in tailbone area. Here is where the survival issues relating to financial independence, money, and food emotions lay.
2. Sacral Chakra - Is our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. It’s located in the lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in. Here is where your sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality, and emotions lay.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra - Is our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. It’s located in the upper abdomen in the stomach area. Here you will find where your self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem emotions lay.
4.Heart Chakra – Is our ability to love. It’s located at the c enter of chest just above heart. This is where your love, joy, and inner peace lay.
5. Throat Chakra – Is our ability to communicate. It’s located in the throat. Here is where your communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth emotions lay.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Is our ability to focus on and see the big picture. It’s located in the forehead between the eyes. Here is where your intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions emotions lay.
7. Crown Chakra – Is the highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. It’s located at the very top of the head. Here is where your inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss emotions lay.
Everyday acknowledge these chakras and feel a better you!
Check out FP Movement here