March Catalog Sneak Peek!

Post image for March Catalog Sneak Peek!

I know you’ve all been patiently waiting, and we can finally share a sneak peek of our beautiful March catalog! This book is an explosion of color and flowers, perfect for welcoming spring.

It makes me happy just looking at these images! The book was shot by Anna Palma and features models Alana Zimmer, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Fei Fei Sun, and Martha Hunt.  Stay tuned for lots more on the catalog location, hair and makeup and our new collection – but for now, here’s a sneak peek!

march3

free people march

free people march

free people march

free people march

View the catalog and complete collection online on Monday!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

Eva -March 1, 2013, 7:49AM

Thisi is just what I needed today…it’s snowing where I live UgGhh! I cannot wait for Spring…thanks for these amazingly beautiful pictures <3 Happy Friday…

adriana -March 1, 2013, 9:17AM

This makes me so excited for festival season!! :D

Belinda -March 1, 2013, 9:58AM

I love all your clothes…shoes (every thing)!!!!! Looklng forward to Spring and shopping with Freepeople :) have a GREAT WEEKEND:) Thanks for sharing.

Jessyca -March 1, 2013, 10:34AM

Wow can’t wait such beautiful work. Free people is so inspiring!!!

kasey -March 1, 2013, 2:35PM

in love, in love, in love!! made my Friday so much better. Cant wait for the entire collection! <3

kristin Krickelin -March 1, 2013, 4:00PM

Love this!!

kat -March 1, 2013, 6:49PM

i love the jumpsuit. can’t wait to buy. its so cold on the isle of wight but this collection sums up spring to me. thank you fp for making spring feel like it will arive in England at some point. even if the sun never comes im still gonna wear the clothes. x

Jenny Ekberg -March 1, 2013, 7:02PM

Oh Jesus, the jumpsuit, the ombre maxi, the little skirt peeking out under the tee… WOW

Jenny Ekberg -March 1, 2013, 7:06PM

PS. I have all these beautiful silk flowers, not plastic looking but really nice, sitting around, I am going to make hair accessories :o)

Jenny Ekberg -March 1, 2013, 7:51PM

…as much as I LOOOVE the spring colours, I am also aware that AUTUMN is coming here in Australia. I just couldn’t resist ordering the Check this pattern maxi cardigan and a Voile Trapeze slip in STORM :o) But I will wear them with purple and “storm gray” silk flowers :o)

Mercedes -March 1, 2013, 10:41PM

I totally LOVE it, how exciting!!! Reminds me of Frida Kahlo!!!! :) super cute! I need all of it lol

Brenda -March 4, 2013, 2:17AM

Can’t wait for the March catalog!

Jenny Ekberg -March 4, 2013, 6:38PM

YES, I agree with Mercedes, it reminds me of Frida Kahlo as well!! Frida was my Grandmother’s hero; my grandmother was an amazing textile artist. I just HAD to write a little blog post on this collection; of course I linked to your website and blog, I hope you don’t mind :o)

Lydia -March 4, 2013, 10:09PM

omg omg omg omg how do you get their hair like that why is everything so beautiful GAH