The Seasonal Moon Necklace

Post image for The Seasonal Moon Necklace

Our new Seasonal Moon Necklaces have a mini moon charm and a semi precious birthstone that corresponds to each month, the art work on each of the necklaces is different, too. They are great pendants that hang delicately around your neck. You can team them with absolutely anything and they will add elegance to your  look. I think they make perfect gifts for birthdays as they have that semi precious birthstone on them.

My birthday is in November and I found out through these necklaces that November is the month of the frost moon. Which moon are you?

moon necklaces

moon necklaces

Shop our Moon Necklaces

Tags: , , ,

Comments

diamond lil -March 14, 2013, 10:54AM

i used to love this blog , it used to be inspiring…. now it seems so big business and all for your brand .. sorry to say but it seems you sold out on this level

diamond lil -March 14, 2013, 10:56AM

you even got rid of the blogroll links to other blogs // most of them were clearly your employees anyway .. but their blogs were at least inspiring

Megan -March 14, 2013, 12:30PM

Blogroll links are still there @diamondlil…they are just on the main page :)

Iméon -March 14, 2013, 1:15PM

Will you receive the blouse on the picture in your shop? :)

Tia -March 14, 2013, 4:01PM

About the post, (duh, people)
I love the new moon necklace! I think it is great that Free People did something this creative!
Diamond lil–the blogroll links are there, and of course they are going to include the new products on their blog…it is after all Free People’s blog…
Thank you, Jemma, for including these awesome photographs! I like being able to see the jewelry in more photos than just the photographs on the store site.
Love it!

sarah -March 14, 2013, 6:12PM

how can a blog for a specific brand, sell out by posting about new product? do you realize what free people is?? uhm… if you just want inspiration pictures, head to tumblr.

Jenny ekberg -March 14, 2013, 6:41PM

Omg, I’m a jewellery maker and I certainly post my jewellery on my blog every now and then :0) most ppl who follow me came there because of my jewellery/tutorials…

Jenny ekberg -March 14, 2013, 7:01PM

Ps. Yeeees, the blouse pleeeeease :0)

amy -March 15, 2013, 1:06AM

I love these necklaces!
You said you were born in Nov so you have the Nov birthstone and a “frost moon” – does that mean each month’s artwork is also its moon symbol? I would love to see another blog post about these and what they mean!

fp jemma -March 15, 2013, 10:48AM

Hi Amy, yes that’s correct! and that’s a great idea for a post thank you!

fp jemma -March 15, 2013, 10:51AM

Hi guys, the dress is an old free people item, we no longer have it x

Vivi -March 15, 2013, 12:45PM

@ Amy- I was curious about my month too. The shopping site does have some previously answered questions that tell you what other months are. Mine is Dec- the Winter moon. I would like to know more about where these symbols came from and their meanings too.