FP Me Style Photos We Love!

Post image for FP Me Style Photos We Love!

Each week, we pull some of our favorite FP Me photos from our new style community. If you’re not  familiar with FP Me, now is the time to check it out! It’s fun once you  start seeing all the different ways women are wearing Free People product. We  often get some great styling tips from those who upload photos. So, if you find  yourself wearing a Free People item one day, find the product on our site and upload a pic of yourself. Every week we will post looks we love. Here are a few favorites from this week, and click on the link below the photos to check out each profile!

Above: AmandaSanft

fp-me-girl-with-child-lace-dress

maialark

fp-me-girl-leaning-on-porch

fpjessica

fp-me-girl-with-fp-me-flag

FPalanna

fp-me-boho-girl

Coconutandlime

View the complete FP  Me Style Pic Gallery.

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

Justino -May 17, 2013, 9:33AM

I find it annoying that you post pictures of people that work for free people … Of course you like their photos they work with you and more than likely friends .. I want to see how others style fp clothing not how people that work with you wore outfits they saw on a mannequin in your show rooms

Lexie -May 17, 2013, 9:35AM

The girl in the second picture is at Disneyland. ;)

fp jana -May 17, 2013, 10:39AM

Hi Justino. We try to post a mix of our FP Me users, so that includes some of our store stylists and some of our customers. Our store stylists are a huge contribution to FP Me. If you would like to see more of our customers wearing fp items, you can go here to see our entire fp me photo gallery: http://www.freepeople.com/fpme/style-pics/

Justino -May 17, 2013, 12:25PM

@fp Jana ….I just realized how incredibly rude my comment sounded ! I was not meaning it in a negative context at all… I just like seeing everyday people featured … Real style is always better… Not contrived ..I love the way free people styles everything, and I love this blog …

Esther -May 17, 2013, 6:14PM

I just wanted to say that I love the FP Me. It really helps when you get to see how others wear freepeople clothing and how it could potentially look if you order online. I think all e-boutiques should do this. You guys are amazing.

Jenny Ekberg -May 17, 2013, 7:52PM

I love them all, as always! My favourite is the one of the woman and the little girl, the photo is so cute and I love that dress (want it sooo much but can’t afford it right now…). Very inspiring styles!!! Thank you

Lauren -May 21, 2013, 5:55PM

I love the first look. I always like a boho-ish backpack. I have one (similar to these: Pendleton backpacks) and I carry it all the time. Love!

Christina -May 21, 2013, 11:09PM

check me out on FP me! freepeople.com/profile/FPChristinaa

May -May 27, 2013, 11:47PM

I think the third one is very beautiful. She smile like a sun and I hope I will be happy like her.