What Does Your Eye Color Mean?

Post image for What Does Your Eye Color Mean?

Eyes are one of the most beautiful and expressive components to the human body. They have the ability to reveal our inner emotions and they’re our window to the outside world. We can communicate so much with our eyes, from the slightest glance to a deep stare.

Since the eyes reveal so much, it made me wonder if the color of them can reveal certain aspects of our personality, and help us learn more about ourselves. After doing some research, I learned that eye color is all dependent on your genetic makeup, but psychologists have in fact connected certain colors of the eye back to personality traits. Here is a brief guide that explains what some of the different eye colors represent. Not to be taken too seriously, this is more of a fun test to see if any of the said personality traits match up with you and your eye color!

jana eye

Blue eyes- Blue eyes are said to be the most desirable. As babies, many of us are born with deep blue irises, but then they are quick to change within 2 weeks. Because of this, most people think of “eternal youth” whenever they see blue eyes. It is said that most people with blue eyes are attractive, in addition to having a very calm and peaceful personality. Blue eyes are also representative of knowledge.

brown eyes

Brown eyes- Brown is one of the most common of eye colors, and people who don this hue are said to be very independent, self-confident and determined. You are known to be trustworthy, and when people look at you they get a sense of security and stability.

green eyes and turquoise ring

Green eyes- Green Eyes are often thought of as mysterious since they are more rare. People with green eyes are curious about nature, very passionate in their relationships with other people and have an overall positive and creative outlook on life. These people tend to get jealous easily, but possess large amounts of love.

Hazel eyes- hazel eyes are a mixture of colors, but mostly green and brown. People with hazel eyes are spontaneous and will rarely back down from a challenge. If there is more green mixed into your eyes, you like to be mischievous. If you have more brown mixed in, you are more approachable to other people. Hazel eyes are special because they seem to change color depending on your mood.

jill and danielle eyes

Black eyes- People with black eyes are known to be very secretive and keep to themselves around new faces until they feel comfortable. They are very passionate and loyal, especially to their friends. People with black eyes are also very intuitive and have the ability to tap into powerful energy.

Gray eyes- If you have gray eyes, you are known to be very wise and gentile. These people are sensitive, but have a strong inner strength and think analytically. They can also very easily change their mood to suit any situation at hand.

I have green eyes, and I thought it was interesting how spot on the personality description was to me. How did it match up for you all?

More inspirational posts from the BLDG 25 Blog.

Follow FP Jana on Twitter.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

meg -September 17, 2013, 8:53AM

I am a blue eyed girl. ;)

Megan -September 17, 2013, 9:17AM

I have blue eyes :) and the personality description is pretty spot on.

nina -September 17, 2013, 9:25AM

Im a black eyed girl…n it is spot on.

Meadow -September 17, 2013, 9:50AM

What about gray eyes???

Liz -September 17, 2013, 10:23AM

Green eyes here… everything is right except the jealousy part. I think anyway, haha. I either trained myself out of it, or don’t notice it.

Laura -September 17, 2013, 10:28AM

I agree with Meadow’s comment. What about the rarest eye colour in the world: grey? I have grey eyes.

Callie -September 17, 2013, 10:45AM

I have hazel eyes, I thought it was a good description, but my eyes also sometimes turn a golden/yellow color. Is there a description for that? <3 xoxo

Beth C -September 17, 2013, 11:23AM

I have grey eyes as well!

Buy my eyes were more green when I was younger and it does seem to describe me pretty well

Alexa Sonken {Invitations for Creatives} -September 17, 2013, 11:32AM

I have hazel eyes :) Love this, eyes are such a reflection of personality and soul :)

sarah -September 17, 2013, 12:00PM

Grey eyed girl over here!

Stephanie H -September 17, 2013, 12:56PM

Same here. I also have gray eyes…Really light gray, like some wolves’ eyes are. No hints of blue whatsoever in them!

Hannah -September 17, 2013, 1:11PM

I have blue eyes and I was surprised at how dead on it was! People always tell me how calm I am! Thanks for the post!

Tiffany -September 17, 2013, 1:17PM

this is interesting. my eyes are like kaleidoscopes; they constantly change between hues of green and blue, depending on what i’m wearing or where i am. if i wear green, they reflect the color i’m wearing. if i’m by the ocean, they turn the turquoise of the water, etc. it would’ve been interesting to see if there are any hybrid eye-color examples lol. but both the blue and green eyes description seem to fit very well with my personality. thanks for sharing this.

Kelli -September 17, 2013, 1:57PM

My eyes are gray and hazel and both fit me perfectly!

Giselle -September 17, 2013, 5:03PM

This is such a fantastic post! The photography is inspiring as well!

Jasmine -September 17, 2013, 6:54PM

By saying most of us are born with blue eyes you’re making the assumption most people are white. Most of the world ISN’T white and therefore most of us weren’t born with blue eyes. The rest post is absolutely ridiculous as there is no scientific evidence proving a link between eye colour and personality.

kathryn -September 17, 2013, 10:53PM

so many blanket statements! of course everyone will agree with whatever it says for their eye color, just like any form of astrology.

(Jasmine) there obviously isn’t an actual link between eye color and personality, it’s just fun to think about for some people. The same way there’s no actual link between our birthdays and personalities. Not that we have any evidence of, at least.

DIYEARTE ♦ DIY -September 18, 2013, 4:19AM

I’m a black eyed girl!! Interesting post!

WE❤DIY:
→ DIYEARTE ♦ DIY

Eva -September 18, 2013, 7:15AM

I’m a brown eyed girl and this was dead on…nice post Jana!
by the way your eyes are beautiful, I am sure u hear that alot…haha

Courtney -September 18, 2013, 10:08AM

Green eyes, everything was true! Very interesting post.

Anonymous -September 18, 2013, 10:09PM

99.9999% of Asians have brown eyes….and not all Asians are the same, obviously. Also, I have brown eyes and I am neither self-confident nor determined.

Alyssa -September 19, 2013, 1:23AM

Im a green eyed girl and this was spot on! great post, its fun and not meant to be serious :)

Anonymous -September 20, 2013, 3:00PM

Haha there’s no such thing as BLACK eyes! Deep deep brown maybe.

Britt -September 24, 2013, 12:30AM

I have green eyes and think the description was spot on. My younger brothers have green eyes as well- we were all blue eyed until we were pre-teens when our eyes changed colors. Their eyes went green when they were… 10 maybe? I colored my hair red for the first time when I was about 11 and then the next day I woke up and my eyes had gone from true blue to a very pale green. They’ve since darkened, but I thought it was funny how our eyes changed. My eldest brother and younger sister are both still blue eyed- I hope it stays that way because I think blue eyes are so pretty!

Bee -October 3, 2013, 8:18PM

I have green eyes as well, and this totally hit home for me.

Windigo -October 6, 2013, 6:37PM

I could use some Feedback !
Let me break it down to you, I have Hazel Eyes… I would say the brown part is right around the the middle black dot in the center. My eyes do change color. The brown part is from my mom who has slightly over medium brown eyes(so between dark brown and mid brown) and my son has brown eyes (dark brown, darker than my mom’s). However, my brown part is very light..more like hazelnut brown that gets a wee bit more predominant only 15% of the time. My green part is usually very slightly below mid green to mid green,, However,, 20% of the time.. becomes Dark EMERALD Green and when this happens takes most of the eye, overshadowing the brown part.

My daughter has hazel eye and light brown as well as me, but only 65% has the rest is fully grey.. (from her great grandma side of my dad’s) and she bores all three colors in her eyes at any given time.. but sometimes her eyes turn 83% grey..

Sorry about percentages, makes more sense for me to use statistical data.
Not sure what all that means.. but sure would like feedback,, all in good fun.

Hazel seems to be spot on for me but the green part not so much as far as jealousy part..I am really not the jealous type at all…but do not confuse jealousy with indifference though. Some folks seems to think because your not jealous, that anything goes as far as your partner is concern… this is not the case whatsoever at all.. it’s just , i respect my partner’s life and action. If there were something that she would either allow or initiate by herself, I am not the control or jealous possessive type, but i would have a conversation with her nevertheless cause i Respect Myself(need i say more) .. the only time i would react at all is, … if someone would bother her.. and she would not allow it at all,, therefore, i would then step in, as it would be to protect her against unwanted attention that SHE would’ve made clear.

I’ve read a few articles that seems to suggest there is actually a well funded science regarding analysis of persona in relation to eye color.. Let me know what you think !

Peace :)

Windigo -October 6, 2013, 6:46PM

Oh… I just remembered.. not the Iris.. I meant Pupil..LOL… must be late.. or too much wine on this sunday dinner.. :)

Haley -October 12, 2013, 11:04PM

what if your eyes change colors often

Erik -October 21, 2013, 10:07PM

What happens if you eye colors changes to yellow or red along with green, blue, reddish brown, or silver grey?

Wendi -October 23, 2013, 4:51PM

My eyes are blue and green.. they are considered hazel.. they do not have brown in them.. and they change to my mood.. not sure with one of these would apply to me in this case.. would both green and blue apply to me or not??

Jules -November 17, 2013, 3:03PM

My eyes are green-gray with gold in the center and rim of blue around the gold…. So basically all colors. Aren’t eyes something?

jill s berry -November 21, 2013, 10:42PM

I posted something I found, on brown eyes.. and it is fu.. But ,is really pretty incorrect, in a lot of points… Actually very silly.. but I still like to read them!! ha ha ha

jill s berry -November 21, 2013, 10:45PM

I meant…. it is fun…. Oh ,and also, why is everyone saying… “It is spot on”. like a parrot?? lol lol lol

mladyx -November 23, 2013, 4:07PM

I wonder how many people actually do research before posting… Just like the myers-briggs test, to me, its all in the science behind it all. I like to think there is a connection to personality and eye color. Though, there are exceptions to the rule. I see the majority falling into the categories quite nicely. I see astrology the same way. It’s the science behind it. I don’t believe that stars or the moon has anything to do with what is in our future though it does seem to be “spot on”. There are different personalities like type A and type B. That is a proven fact. So, whatever your belief, just enjoy the fun of it and don’t get all heated over something that you can’t control. That is what diversity is all about. Many belief systems coming together to play a part in this world we call home. :) Enjoy the rest of your day and Merry Christmas. Whatever your belief is.

mladyx -November 23, 2013, 4:13PM

And btw… I have hazel eyes and don’t have a stitch of jealousy in my body. Though I am very loyal and honest. Plus, I am spontaneous. At least I use to be when I was younger and had more energy without the 4 bulging disks and herniated disk with a tear. :D

hmm -December 3, 2013, 11:04AM

I fit everything and i have dark brown … So this cant be factual sorry.

Beth L -December 5, 2013, 1:25AM

I have blue eyes mixed with grey and green with an orange streak in the corner of my eye….I also have yellow/brown outline around my pupils:) I guess I have a lot of different personalities

Hanna -December 5, 2013, 7:59PM

I have hazel eyes but they are blue green and grey

Anna -December 6, 2013, 9:57AM

Blue eyes-It’s pretty spot on :-)

Arno -December 9, 2013, 4:19PM

Green eyed guy though i have a tint of hazel, green is more overwhelming. they say green eyes are very rare is that really true, i don’t think so.
the meaning of green eyes is correct with me although i’m not really sure
i have a creative outlook on life. i find my creativity more in words. very interesting subject :) (meaning of your eye color won’t define you)

Angela -December 15, 2013, 9:02PM

Wow, I’m kinda confused about my eyes color. My eyes change from light brown with dark brown on the outer layer. But then it changes to green/brown color! Idk what color it is!

sheryl -December 17, 2013, 2:53PM

The green eyes is me to a tea

amanda -December 20, 2013, 3:15AM

Lol, so 99% of non-white people have the same personality… Yeah okay.

abby -December 31, 2013, 4:38PM

There is no such thing as a black eye color, it’s just very dark brown.I know I have ”black” eyes.

none -January 2, 2014, 8:23PM

I have grey blue eyes so what about me?

Tracy -January 5, 2014, 11:39AM

I can’t find any site with my eye color :-\ my eyes are green with blue around

mclovin -January 8, 2014, 11:18PM

I has black eyes :D

Steven -January 9, 2014, 1:12AM

I have blue and green eyes. My eyes change color. Idk why and I haven’t been able to figure it out but both descriptions fit me well. If anyone knows why my eyes change colors text me and let me know I would really like to know why. 8652300059

Anonymous -January 9, 2014, 10:43PM

Hazel here mostly green, Look out… Lol

Vassago -January 19, 2014, 3:59PM

What about Gold eyes? Is that good?

Sami ₩ -January 23, 2014, 11:03PM

I have green eyes with a BRIGHT yellow ring around my pupil and a dark forest green color cout ring that looks like it keep the color in (i know it doesnt but my 4yr old nephew says it all the time) but when i am sick or phsically injured in anyway they turn a very sliver gray color, and if i am anger my eyes turn this forest color but the yellow ring turns an orangy color with small red almost flares, but when i am extremly exited or have alot if addrenaline in my system my eyes turn this instense almost sapphire blue with these gorgous mint green color flecks where my yellow ring would normally be…i have actually watched my eyes transtion colors before and it truly is the most amazingly kinda creepy thing i have every seen….more offten then not though latly my eyes have been 2 very diffrent colors its very odd but i love my eyes they r very powerful and on the plus side i have natural white light golden blonde hair :) i love who i am andhow i am naturally diffrent ;D

Anonymous -January 29, 2014, 9:23PM

I have green eyes… I thinks it’s wierd how everyone always wants blue eyes…. I love green eyes. They express my personality well and I think they’re beautiful.

Danika -January 31, 2014, 5:23PM

Um well the irises of my eyes have a really dark ring around them and my eye colour also changes depending on the weather, lighting and mood eg: when I’m crying they turn bright green :P

Ryan -February 2, 2014, 10:34PM

I have blue eyes and I am pretty attractive! :-)

Ryan -February 2, 2014, 10:36PM

And I am smart and calm

Bethany -February 8, 2014, 9:42PM

If you have like really pale blue eyes and a quarter of your eye is brown would the meaning be blue and brown? Plus why does some eyes have a quarter of brown in one of their eye?..

Miz -February 10, 2014, 8:23AM

I always have different shades of blue

jade -February 20, 2014, 10:37PM

I have blue eyes and they change to green or gray

Nicole -February 22, 2014, 6:40PM

My eyes change colour, what does that mean?

Airen -February 23, 2014, 2:45AM

I have black eyes :D

Gabriel -February 24, 2014, 1:09PM

I actually have green brown and blue eyes. My eyes are mixed but it actually looks really cool..not.sure what the prediction would be on that.

josh -February 25, 2014, 3:44AM

my eyes used to be brown they now go (grey, green, hazel, blue, yellowish gold, and black

haley -February 27, 2014, 10:50PM

my eye color changes to grey,blue,green, and sometimes i have a little brown around my pupil when my eyes are blue.my personality was pretty spot on, the blue eyed part I am very representative of knowledge and a little attractive I guess.The grey eyed part I am wise and gentile and I can be sensitive sometimes but I do have a strong inner strength and think analytically also I can can very easily change my mood to suit any situation at hand.Also the green eyed part I am mysterious. I am curious about nature, very passionate in my relationships with other people and have an overall positive and creative outlook on life.Thank you.

Inuyasha -March 1, 2014, 12:48AM

I have pure gold color eyes

Anonymous -March 10, 2014, 1:20AM

THOSE DAMN GREY EYED GENTILES

stephen weeden -March 11, 2014, 2:05AM

I have brown eyes right now does that means something.

Anoyomus -March 11, 2014, 6:06PM

my eyes change colors. a sunday ago one eye was a completely differet shade of brown then the other. an i have noticed when my eyes are light brown im in a good mood, which isnt seen alot. they are normally dark. but change colors from different shades of browns. its rather werid an i wanna know more into why my eyes do that.

Anonymus -March 13, 2014, 9:36AM

I have green eyes and it’s pretty much exact…

mixedpuertoricangurl -March 14, 2014, 3:25PM

I have dark brown eyes that sometimes go in a medium brown I love green and brown so idk why everyone wants to have blue eyes and I bet you can’t find another race who has blue eyes or grey its few other races that have green or Hazel eyes just don’t the big deal of all this oh btw they are is no such thing as black eyes that would be so weird its just a very dark brown so please get correct before post stuff and really know thanks

Missy -March 16, 2014, 5:10AM

My eyes are purple lol

Lucy -March 16, 2014, 7:08PM

my eyes are one blue and one green and the description is EXACTLY who I am…..

Marli Nel -March 17, 2014, 5:22AM

Around my pupil my eyes are a yellowish colour. Next its either blou- grey or a green grey colour. And the outline of the iris is a navey blue. Does anybody have comments?

chiara -March 21, 2014, 12:52PM

I gave grey eyes almost all of it was spot on except the part where it says they are sensitive

Diana -March 22, 2014, 5:03PM

I have hazel eyes. But sometimes mines seem to turn either light brown or drak green depending on my mood and . I also thought that it was cool how it does that and the description was spot on. Another thing is it normal if they turn to yellow and what does mean

Diana -March 22, 2014, 5:05PM

And the outline of my eyes is a green color

Stef -April 1, 2014, 6:10PM

My eyes are blue in some spots in my eye grey in other parts of my eye and green takes up most of my eye

cyan -April 2, 2014, 11:05PM

My eyes change from blue to green to gray and all of them sound like me.

Anonymous -April 4, 2014, 9:47AM

There is grey eyes

Janice Kisor -April 15, 2014, 3:52PM

I have Brown just around the pupil of my eyes, then the color disperses into grey, green and blue. When the sun hits them they look brown and tourquoise or teal. If I wear purple they turn dark green. But the brown color is always around the pupil. My diposistion fits that of the Blue eyes and grey eyes.

Anonymous -April 17, 2014, 5:28AM

Could’ve written a bit more about Brown-eyed people… :/

Nikki -April 27, 2014, 8:25AM

My eyes change colors from blue to green.

Jessica -April 28, 2014, 10:59PM

I have green eyes and the description describes me perfectly

morgan -May 11, 2014, 1:20PM

Green blue and grey. Yeah pretty spot on.

Brianna -May 18, 2014, 3:37AM

GREEN EYED GIRL

Brianna -May 18, 2014, 3:39AM

GREEN EYED GIRL

Brianna -May 18, 2014, 3:57AM

THE description was a bulls eye for (green eyes) but my eyes change determining on where i am they go from green to…(grey…bluish…brownish)…..honestly grey eyes seem to be more of a dullish pale blue that i think is pretty though…but i want brown eyes because they are so gorgeous and inocent looking GREEN EYES

Caleb -May 30, 2014, 12:35PM

gray eyed guy. but they change. is there anything on gray changing? the are usually gray, however they look green or blue in certain lighting

Anonymous -June 7, 2014, 12:08PM

I’ve got blue eyes with green around the edges, the blue bit goes really dark when I’m upset and really light when I’m happy is that normal? P.s great post some of the blue matches my personality and some of the green matches too!!!!

Rachel -June 16, 2014, 8:15PM

I have brown eyes but with tints of gray :)

Tessa -June 20, 2014, 8:54PM

Actually, Jasmine, most people ARE born with blue eyes. Babies’ eyes will start to change color at around 6 months. But some babies are born with brown eyes. Race doesn’t matter. And regarding the “scientific” ridicule that you place on this, I’m pretty sure that was already established before the reat of the article was written.
Now, what about blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes? Only brown/green were discussed…

Makayla -June 27, 2014, 4:59PM

My eyes are green:) especially in the winter:p my eyes sometimes turns blue in the summer. My mom has blue eyes and my father has green. One of my sisters have greens eyes as well. (7 siblings). My other sister has one blue eye and one green eye. When my sister that i just told you that she has green eyes, she has both of her daughters have the one blue eye and one green eye. It runs in my family:) my sister is 25 right now. We both look identlical with our face features but yet we are 11 1/2 years apart. If this writing looks bad, i know it does cuz i dont really speak English in the summer. I had to learn english when i was 4. My language i origonally speak is German and i shocking live in Wi, Usa:) im right now 14:)

Kevin -July 1, 2014, 10:56PM

I have brown eyes. In the past I have seen my brown eyes turn red. I been trying to find out what it means. When I focus on looking my eyes in the mirror after a few minutes I see the brown part of my eyes turn red. Does anyone know what it means?

Anonymous -July 2, 2014, 5:55AM

I have brown eyes and unfortaunatly the description was nothing like me

Hey it's blue eyes -July 4, 2014, 1:06PM

I have blue yes but the turn gray what does it mean because it is all new to MRI am 12 and they just started turnin from blue to gray

Dom -July 6, 2014, 12:58AM

My eyes r green and it describes me right

Natalie -July 8, 2014, 10:33AM

I have green hazel grey and brown

Anonymous -July 8, 2014, 3:52PM

Why does everybody say brown eyes are independent and trustworthy, brown is such a common eye colour, I reckon you can’t label it!

Hey it's green eyes -July 10, 2014, 1:57PM

I know it’s really stupid, anonymous person above. I have green eyes which I love :) it matches me perfect!

Naomi -July 10, 2014, 1:58PM

My eyes change colour, they are green in normal mood, brown when angry and blue when I’m in a normal mood

Iona -July 10, 2014, 2:01PM

That’s freaky, I have greyey green eyes and both descriptions match me

Kylie -July 10, 2014, 2:04PM

I have blue eyes , my mum has brown eyes, my dad blue , I don’t know how, but one of my sisters has green eyes! So lucky….. The rest of my siblings have brown eyes.

Eva -July 10, 2014, 2:05PM

That’s impossible, Kylie. I have grey eyes and the description was great

Molly -July 10, 2014, 2:06PM

I did my own eyes and all the people I know with the eye colours you did, everyone matched perfectly, I couldn’t find anyone with black eyes or green eyes, though

Orla -July 10, 2014, 2:09PM

I have golden brown eyes

Poppy -July 10, 2014, 2:10PM

It didn’t match me, I have black eyes

Rita -July 10, 2014, 2:13PM

Green eyes have a normal amount of jealously, I have green eyes and all the people I know who have green eyes, have a fine amout of jealously, it’s just a stupid stereotype, but apart from that, spot on brilliant!

Scarlett -July 10, 2014, 2:14PM

I have baby blue eyes

Yvonne -July 10, 2014, 2:15PM

GREEN EYED GIRL

Tom -July 10, 2014, 2:16PM

Show off, Yvonne I have boring brown and the description matched me perfectly!

Daniel -July 10, 2014, 2:17PM

I have green eyes, which have specks of blue and I have a brown rim around it

Fergus -July 10, 2014, 2:19PM

I have one brown eye one blue eye, it matches me good

Christian -July 10, 2014, 7:05PM

I have gray eyes but act more like black and gray eyes… Is that odd? It seems so to me

Avriel -July 11, 2014, 3:07PM

I have green eyes and everything matches me! :)

Katelyn -July 18, 2014, 9:42AM

I have one blue eye and one green but they both change from blue green and even grey I think it is pretty cool :) but… It depends what some one likes, my friends stare at my eyes for ages watching the colour change.

logan -July 20, 2014, 8:46PM

Grey eyed :D

prolonged eye contact -July 23, 2014, 3:32AM

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost
all important infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

akeisha -July 25, 2014, 1:51PM

My eye colour is brown blue then green I must be a lot of thing yay lol swag sweg omg omd I’m so may things

leyla barrow -July 25, 2014, 2:57PM

I have gray eyes but sometimes blue or green eyes or sometimes light brown my regular eye cooler is hazel all those descriptions met my full personality my eyes change coolers and tents on my mood

Andrew -August 2, 2014, 12:03AM

My eyes are three different colors at the exact same time (brown,blue, and silver) and i think all these descriptions for my eye color would fit me

Amber -August 5, 2014, 3:38PM

I have blue-grey eyes. The grey eyes description is perfect to me. Yet, the blue is hardly anything like me. Yes, i can be a calm person but i’m evrything but attractive. (Said by some people i know. And said by myself.)

Lotdesa -August 11, 2014, 2:15AM

Black

Tessa -August 12, 2014, 4:04PM

I’m confused, I don’t know if my eyes are brown or just a deep brown hazel both are pretty close in color and personality.

Tessa -August 12, 2014, 4:08PM

Amber that must be a lie!!!!!!! Your probably very pretty!!!!!

Nicole -August 14, 2014, 8:38PM

my eyes are green gray blue and yellow. all changing different hues between the 3 main colors. does that mean I’m supposed to be some awkward mix of all the personality traits?

Sasha -August 22, 2014, 2:26AM

I have a wierd eye color. I dont think its rare though, I have all three, blue, green, and brown in my eyes. Blue is on the outer layer of my eyes then when the middle comes its brown and then near the pupil is green. I just find it weird.

Anonymous -August 23, 2014, 2:48PM

my eyes change color do to my emotions. if i am sad they are bright blue or green. if i am mad they are dark grey. if i am REALLY mad they turn black. sometimes they turn yellowish gold and red colors. they r usually light grey like wolf eyes

Anonymous -August 26, 2014, 3:17AM

obviously nobody cares about amber eyes?wtf..

Fazeena -August 26, 2014, 11:23AM

I have hazel eyes and every one at my new school has blue or green or grey eyes and I’m tan and I don’t seem to fit in if anyone could help me with this situation my kik is- cookie_theif0 ugh life is so hard but anyway someone please help me

Elizabeth -August 27, 2014, 6:40AM

I think this interresting. I was born with blue eyes; My eyes changed to brown as a baby. I think all of Eye meaning facts interresting!!!

Elizabeth -August 27, 2014, 6:45AM

Fazzeena,
I donot think you should care popuilty. People DONOT Care about What’s on the outside., IT”S THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS. Trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets beter

Gina -August 31, 2014, 1:29AM

My eyes change color. Sometimes they are blue, sometimes they are grey, and sometimes they are a mixture of the two colors. And when I cry they turn green. And sometimes they are dark and sometimes they are light. What does that mean?

Bayli -September 1, 2014, 7:47PM

Funny! I had grey eyes when I was younger and at the age of 2 they turned hazel. Both descriptions were spit on.

Karis -September 2, 2014, 2:32AM

Same here Bayli. I was born with grey eyes and then they turned hazel and i have a mixture of everything. The description was correct for all.

Rosemary -September 8, 2014, 9:08PM

I have hazel green eyes and I think today they where brown and green

frankie -September 9, 2014, 3:42PM

i have hazel blue and depending on my mood there green instead of blue and everything that was said about all these colors was absolutely right i have every one of those personalities

kylie -September 14, 2014, 11:07AM

I have light green eyesand blonde hair and that ecplains me so perfectly its unbelievable

Asia -September 14, 2014, 1:58PM

I was born with one blue eye and one brown and it was like that for a while into they changed now I have one light brown eye and one black eye, I’m mixed so I don’t know if it’s weird or not biracial babies tend to have different eye colors than other black or white babies

cali -September 23, 2014, 7:09PM

I am a green eyed girl.. but my eyes turn dark,dark but only when i am mad and sometimes they are orange and yellow the most.. but at times my eyes are blue… i dont understand but also i have ALWAYS had my eyes remarked and called cat eyes because they are mostly yellowish and brightgreen with a dark outline around the color…. i have looked at so many websites to get answers but this website is accurate at matched the part about the green eyes..

Danielle -September 28, 2014, 9:49AM

I agree with blue eyes everything is said well;)

cheyenne -September 29, 2014, 2:39AM

Idk about this my eyes are green and blue so it’s kinda confusing

kirstie -September 30, 2014, 8:42AM

What about two different coloured eyes?

I have one Hazel eye & One greeny/blue eye (depending on my mood)

Xx

Christine -September 30, 2014, 8:54AM

Well, I have greyish-blueish eyes. And they kinda like to go one day they have more blue and the other day the are more grey. People also say that I have some green in them but I can’t see it. What does that mean?

Brine -October 1, 2014, 9:57PM

My eyes are dark brown but from far away they could be considered black, and I agree with the Black Eyes interpretation more, but I’m a little bit of Brown too lol xD

Kimber -October 7, 2014, 12:29PM

I have amber eyes…. :/

Alianna pei -October 10, 2014, 10:39PM

Black eyes….I really wanna have brown eyes….but I can’t. But why do my eye color change into dark brown when I look at the light or sun? Weird. I’m getting confuse now… :/

Alyssa Diosy -October 13, 2014, 8:24PM

i have green eyes and everything it said about them was true

Emily -October 14, 2014, 12:54PM

I have blue-grey eyes and both descriptions for blue and grey eyes suit me fairly well.

Murrin -October 15, 2014, 10:33PM

I have green eyes but when I get sad they turn grey or silver or silver blue and when I get really mad they turn completely pitch black. So I am just really emotional? I guess.

Anomynous -October 18, 2014, 11:41PM

I have blue eyes and the description is way wrong what I am im not calm or peaceful im wild and hyper.
….

Kelsey -October 21, 2014, 5:55PM

What about dark blue/gray eyes cause thts what i have

Chris -October 23, 2014, 9:51PM

I have orange eyes with a dark green color surrounding it… what does that mean?

Savannah -October 25, 2014, 9:48AM

I have blue eyes! Spot on!

Anonymous -October 27, 2014, 10:36PM

My eyes change colors within the hour, and I mean like at least 8 times a day. My eyes have been every color listed, also my friends say that have been purple or orange at times. Overall I think I’m a little of all of the descriptions, but more black, green and hazel.

Katie mills -October 29, 2014, 10:05AM

I am a brown eyed girl and I love what it said about that eye color. :)

Anonymous -October 31, 2014, 4:46PM

i have the ability to change my eyes at will, and take the best parts od those descriptions and that would add up to me.i have been all those colors and more.almost any color you can name i can make my eyes.

Genna -November 1, 2014, 12:04PM

I looked this up because I have hazel eyes, and today my eyes were grey. I didn’t know what it meant. My eyes change with my mood. I can do the same thing as anyomus.

Genna -November 1, 2014, 12:07PM

Chris, you just have orange, a kind of hazel that stays one color. Most people with hazle eyes have a dark green outline on their eyes.

BRIANNA ROBINSON -November 7, 2014, 3:18PM

SOMES TIMES MY EYES IS GREENAND SOMETIMES MY EYES IS BROWN AND BULE AND I LOVE THAT AND MY MOMMY AND MY DAD EYES IS BROWN AND BULE TO OS IT RUN AND THE FAMILY I LOVE MY EYES SO MUCH

BRIANNA ROBINSON -November 7, 2014, 3:21PM

OS I HAVE BULE AND GREEN EYES AND I LOVE IT

モンクレール montgenevre -November 8, 2014, 1:31AM

ねえで作業あなたがしている あなたが気になります私はどれを知らせる? インターネットブラウザ|私は3異なる完全に異なるであなたのブログをロードしていると私はこのブログが多くのことを速くロードすると言わなければならない、最も。良いウェブホスティング|あなたはをお勧め示唆するな価格でプロバイダに? 謝辞、私はそれを感謝!
モンクレール montgenevre http://www.knowyourbible.org.uk/wpimages/moncler/20141105202616-76it.html

Jolene -November 10, 2014, 10:17PM

Now what does it mean when u have eye color change from green to blue and sometime intermix with what looks like spider webs that are gold colored?

Chloe -November 11, 2014, 2:47PM

I have blue with gray in the middle and outside

Aslynn -November 12, 2014, 6:40AM

Well this is a great description of the chacacter traits but my eyes
Change color from blue grey green so what is my result for this

Jaz -November 15, 2014, 2:19AM

I have hazel eyes but I have more blues green and grey so I’m a little bit of every color some people say I have brown tit I wish I had plain green eyes or plain brown I think it would be cool

Genna -November 17, 2014, 7:04PM

Is it true that u can change the color of ur eyes using hypnosis??

Liza -November 22, 2014, 6:16PM

What about if you have 4 colors in your eyes.
I have blue, green, yellow,silver in my eyes.
What does that mean?

Jazz -November 23, 2014, 5:29PM

My eyes are blue also a bit of green and have goldish yellow around the pupil

cheyenne -November 24, 2014, 1:27PM

what about blood red eyes

ivy -November 24, 2014, 4:47PM

My eyes are like tiffanys and switch colors (mainly green and blue) but it is rally weird

sara -November 24, 2014, 10:46PM

I have green and its spot on my friends say I am always happy and laghing I also never give up

Kaite -November 25, 2014, 2:34AM

i have eyes like Benedict Cumberbatch and i cant find a meaning for it.

Gabe -November 28, 2014, 3:16PM

i have blue on the top green in the middle and yellow at the bottom

nobody -November 30, 2014, 9:20AM

I always wondered why my eyes changed color I knew by mood but why btw if you didn’t realize I have hazel once I had red eyes….

Damon -December 1, 2014, 3:53PM

How about green/blue eyes

Pradip acharya -December 1, 2014, 7:54PM

I love that you show me what color mean.I thought it a type of power we have.Next maybe you can show us how we can get power if we can.

somebody -December 7, 2014, 10:45AM

I have blue eyes and I’m blond blue eyes mean smart blonde hair means dumb what is that supposed to mean.

malikia -December 8, 2014, 4:06PM

I do not get jealous easy

and I have green eyes

Person from planet earth -December 9, 2014, 5:59PM

what about black eyes. I have completly black eyes… and if u dont belive me… look it up… but I can see perfectly i was born with black eyes i get it from my dad. THX

hi -December 9, 2014, 6:12PM

hello

Adriana -December 12, 2014, 9:13PM

I have brown eyes and my friends 2

kylie gomez -December 14, 2014, 4:14PM

i have hazel eyes everything is true !! amazing

Rebekah -December 15, 2014, 2:33PM

i have blue eyes and there is some green in them but when i cry they turn green

Ashlynn -December 19, 2014, 11:17AM

My eyes are aqua blue . They are very pretty in the light they also stand out more than anything else dose when i take pictures I love my eyes

Ashlynn -December 19, 2014, 11:19AM

Is there realy a eye color called honey?

Jade -December 20, 2014, 1:42PM

I have green, yellow, and brown eyes. Idk what this means.