Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Jewelry Display Inspiration

Post image for Jewelry Display Inspiration

We adorn ourselves in the beautiful jewels that we’ve collected over the years… so why not adorn our homes with it, too? I love displaying jewelry all over my home, whether it’s a necklace hanging in a designated spot on my bedroom wall, or a pile of rings placed sporadically throughout every room, wherever they happened to have been taken off.

With the new year comes an undeniable desire to refresh everything, and decor is certainly no exception. One of these days, take some time to gather your jewelry and display it in new and interesting ways. I feel that almost every object can be made into a jewelry display somehow. Here’s a little inspiration!

Shop jewelry.

Jewelry display ideas 3

Jewelry display ideas 2

Jewelry display ideas 1

Jewelry display ideas 4

Jewelry on antlers

Shop jewelry.

More home decor ideas from the BLDG 25 Blog.

Follow FP Brigette on Twitter.

Tags: , , , ,

Anonymous -January 13, 2014, 9:56AM

I love finding creative ways to display jewelry in my home. One of my favorite things to do is hook my earrings on a dream catcher in my bedroom, and I also love displaying jewelry as a piece of art in my hallways/bathroom/living room too! Thanks for the post Brigette <3
xoxo Annejeina

Visit my shop:

LamentingLizzie -January 13, 2014, 9:58AM

I have some vintage anchor hooks that I use just for this purpose. I need to store my jewelry, and I need to put some life into the apartment… why not kill two birds with one stone? However, you have given me a few extra ideas! I kinda want a hallway of jewelry now.

Lauryn -January 13, 2014, 10:10AM

I have a vintage lamp that has a little plastic doll chair attached to it (I used to have the doll, but I’m not sure what happened to it). It’s where I hang my earrings.
I can’t wait to try out some other idea you guys have given me now…

Taylor -January 13, 2014, 12:29PM

I love the antlers, but the fur freaks me out a little lol!

Michelle -January 13, 2014, 4:38PM

Love this so much! I live in Texas, so stag antlers are pretty much everywhere. Great way to display jewelry!

sabrina -January 14, 2014, 12:42AM

Thanks will do! We have the same thyme olive leaf candle :) Isn’t the most addictive scent? I’m on my 7th candle now lol

tranquilityandlace -January 14, 2014, 10:59AM

i love this post! the room and the accents are all beautiful. i make traditional native american dreamcatchers that have a similar presence to the pieces in this room.

Alesha Dan -April 28, 2014, 6:08AM

I like jewelry. I like diamonds jewelry so much. Mostly I like yellow diamonds.

Anonymous -August 14, 2014, 4:15AM

Authentic Silver Sterling Jewellery

Awesome stuff >>>>

Ben -May 28, 2015, 5:16PM

It was refreshing to read your article. Many people forget that jewelry is not only for “body decoration” and can make wonderful accents to various parts of your household. In one of the pictures, the necklace reminds me of a dream catcher that protects someone from the nightmares at night. Thanks for the inspiration.