Babes With Red Lips

Post image for Babes With Red Lips

Red lipstick is a lot of things. It’s classic, it’s sexy, it’s sultry, it’s pretty, it’s provocative. It draws attention, yet at the same time, leaves something to the imagination… It has an air of mystery about it. We have tons of girls at the office who do the red lip so well, so I decided to take a walk around and see who I could capture in their signature shade.

Megan Revlon lipstick

Megan is a long-time lover of Revlon lipsticks. She said she’s tried many different (more expensive) brands, and no one quite does it like Revlon! Find Megan’s lipstick here.

Jessica Sephora lipstick

Burgundy counts as red, right?! Jessica has a personal style that lends itself to dark shades — she wears them so well! Find Jessica’s lip stain here.

Kristina Revlon lipstick

Kristina’s true favorite lipstick is Mac Lady Danger, which can be found here, but today I caught her in Revlon – In The Red, which you can find here!

Red lipstick

3 lipstick kisses

Samara Maybelline lipstick

Today I caught Samara in Maybelline – Timeless Crimson, which you can find here. I really love how her (flawless) nails go with her lips, as well.

Nicole Nars lipstick

I spotted Nicole as soon as I entered the building this morning, and immediately told her I needed to get a picture of her in that beautiful matte red. She always has a classy look about her, and those red lips just take it to the next level. Find Nicole’s lipstick here.

3 girls, red lips

What’s your signature red? Let us know!

More beauty inspiration from the BLDG 25 Blog.

Follow FP Brigette on Twitter.

Tags: , ,

Comments

Nikki D. -January 30, 2014, 8:59AM

WHOA THESE GIRLS ARE BABES ;)

Juliette Laura -January 30, 2014, 9:34AM

Beautiful babes with killer red lips!

SJ -January 30, 2014, 9:38AM

bunch of babes!!!! <3

Becky Miller -January 30, 2014, 10:02AM

My signature “red” is actually more of an orange haha. “Morange” by mac cosmetics. Gorgeous!!

LamentingLizzie -January 30, 2014, 10:08AM

Revlon Really Red and MAC Viva Glam I are the two lipsticks I cannot live without. I love MACs Ruby Woo, but it can be really drying so you have to work with it a lot and plan ahead (exfoliate and moisturize those lips the night before!) so I don’t recommend it as much. NARS Jungle Red is nice, subtle red for everyday wear. I may have to try Revlon in the Red too!

Liz e. -January 30, 2014, 10:12AM

Stila stay all day liquid lip stick in fiery. It is the best red ever, goes on with a gloss and drys like a matte. The best part about it is it doesn’t move and literally lasts almost all day.

emilypansy -January 30, 2014, 10:53AM

NYX Matte Lipstick in True Red! The bright red-orange is gorgeous on my skin tone and it lasts quite awhile. You may have to reapply it but I’ve always felt like applying lipstick is a little moment in the day where I can simply enjoy the moment. The price is also nice to your wallet!

Leisa -January 30, 2014, 11:13AM

Can you tell us where to find that moon top in the last photo?

Blakelee -January 30, 2014, 12:04PM

NARS matte lip pencil in Cruella. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I can’t say enough!!!

LamentingLizzie -January 30, 2014, 12:59PM

Leisa, it’s from Urban Outfitters that I have been eying myself for a while. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31038664&color=001

Alyson -January 30, 2014, 2:11PM

This is awesome! I feel like you wrote it for me :) I have always shied away from wearing lipstick because I have big lips and it feels really showy but these past few weeks I’ve been wearing some and liking it! Time to update my old sticks…These ladies look so beautiful!

Pixie -January 30, 2014, 2:23PM

My fave shade of red is Russian Red by Mac! Combine it with a lipliner underneath and it will last all day and looks so stunning. Red lipstick always makes me feel beautiful.

Alison -January 30, 2014, 3:14PM

Thank You Bridgette! I’ve always wanted to wear red lips, but I couldn’t ever find one that didn’t look orange on me. I actually just bought NARS Dragon Girl lip pencil. I saw it in Refinery29s, Lazy Girl Make Up Guide. But, now I have all of the other choices to try! Thanks ladies, wish me luck!

Alison -January 30, 2014, 3:32PM

sp* Brigette… Sorry!

Milka -January 30, 2014, 3:44PM

Is there anything better that red lipstick? I don’t think so. I love a red lip it instantly makes you look put together even if you’re wearing cutoffs. My faves are MAC Russian Red, Revlon in Love That Red and Kat Von D in Hellbent. When I just want a wash of red I go for Tarte liptint in Lust. I must add, Jessica is gorgeous, I love her style.

Cath -January 30, 2014, 3:46PM

This made my day! I’ve been feeling bored with my makeup lately and this is the exact inspiration I needed :)

Milka -January 30, 2014, 3:46PM

Also, Samaras necklace? goodness! Where is it from??? I’m dying here!

fp brigette -January 30, 2014, 4:56PM

Milka – Samara is wearing the Antalya Coin Collar :)

Pandora -January 30, 2014, 6:03PM

Majella by NARS. Love it!

Karen -January 30, 2014, 7:05PM

I struggle with many allergies, and it had been a long time since I had worn lipstick…until I discovered Red Apple Lipstick (redapplelipstick.com). Although they are primarily marketed to people who need to avoid gluten, they are also free of “petroleum, animal bits, soy, dairy, corn, harsh chemicals, paraben, or GMO’s”. I wrote to the owner and begged for a lipstick that had no fragrance, whether artificial or natural, and darned if he didn’t start making fragrance-free lipstick, too! I got Reddish Fetish at Christmas time… a nice red!

Alexandra -February 1, 2014, 8:53AM

My go to red lipstick is Lady Danger by MAC!
Red lips never go out of style and dress any outfit up!

Check out my blog for fashion, skincare, lifestyle, travel: http://fashnative.wordpress.com/

Flourish Design Co. -February 1, 2014, 1:24PM

Ohhh all those girls are rockin the red lips! Perfect shades for each gal!

Sara -February 2, 2014, 1:22PM

Shame, shame!! Maybelline and Revlon test on animals!