Blogger Diary: Stillness On The Shore

Post image for Blogger Diary: Stillness On The Shore

A friend’s birthday celebration had me located on Long Beach Island this weekend. I woke early Saturday morning and wandered down to the shore. For something so packed in the high of summer, the winter has turned the island into a desolate patch of sand and sea.

As I made my way over the dune, I was the only one on the beach. Sea birds glided in the wind and the only sound heard was the crashing of waves. The shore itself was untouched. Footprints were non-existent except for the ones I made myself, and as houses stood tall in the sun, they were lacking any form of company.

I sat and looked around me. It’s nice to be surrounded by nothing else except miles of coastline. I let my thoughts come and go and just relaxed. There’s something comforting about the beach in the winter. You may not be able to bask in the warmth, but you appreciate more of the beauty when it’s just you, the sand and the sea…

sea birds

winter beach

batty

bird on beach

k and bat

shadow in sand

lb16sss

More Blogger Diary posts.

Follow FP Jana on Twitter.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Comments

Charlotte Miller -February 25, 2014, 10:08AM

Wow, so beautifully serene! Wish we had someplace like this in England! Xx http://www.worthwakingupfor.co.uk

LamentingLizzie -February 25, 2014, 10:17AM

I would love to spend a day alone at a beach with dog. Beautiful pics.

Tiffany -February 25, 2014, 12:10PM

Never been here, but have always wanted to go. Dang I guess we’re all ready for spring! Xx, Tiffany { http://www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com/ }

Susan Jizba -February 25, 2014, 2:17PM

So Very Lovely & Serene…Thank you for sharing! I would love to leave behind the hustle and bustle of the busy workday week and head off to beach for a relaxing weekend!
Susan http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWeaverOfWords

Cath -February 25, 2014, 3:22PM

Beautiful pictures!!

Ella Wild -February 26, 2014, 7:41AM

i’m green with envy, we don’t have this in Montreal thats for sure.

Ella Wild xoxo,
Visit my store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeartJewelryAlways

Taylor -February 26, 2014, 11:39AM

I love the beach in the winter….I think it’s one of the best times.
The shells during this time of year are amazing too…
Looks like you had a fun time!
xx
~Taylor

Warmer Weather Please!

Ali -February 26, 2014, 7:14PM

As much as I love the free people blog, I have to say that it irritates me when I see bloggers personal post about their life go up. Sorry…please post that on your own blog. I come here to see the fashion, beauty, and health posts. It is interesting to see some personal posts (houses, yoga, etc.) but I think the way this was written was off. Please relate to beachy hair at least….

Andrea -February 26, 2014, 11:59PM

uhhh really Ali? Thats why this post is titled “Blogger Diary.” A reflection of a bloggers day at the beach connecting with nature around her yeesh! anyway loved this entry & the pictures ! (:

Bailey -March 1, 2014, 7:21PM

Beautiful photos!! Missing the beach like crazy right now.
If you like blogs on travel and inspiration, feel free to check mine out!

bohogenesis.blogspot.com

Pamela -March 1, 2014, 10:58PM

This post is beautifully written and your images are serene. Thank you for sharing your moment of peace with others, sometimes we forget that we can just be and that we don’t have to always be doing or striving for anything. <3

Brianna -March 7, 2014, 12:02PM

These photos are amazing, I am missing the beach like crazy right now. Sadly the only pictures I can show on my blog are that of mountains.

campervan hire Australia -October 9, 2014, 4:47AM

I used to be recommended this web site through my cousin. I am now not certain whether or not
this put up is written by him as nobody else understand such distinct about my
difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Troy mexico y el aceite de castor -October 16, 2014, 1:21AM

Hi there to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this weblog; this weblog contains remarkable and really excellent data in support
of visitors.

rachat de crédit en ligne -October 16, 2014, 2:47AM

Tel que vous le, se distinguaient par un talent réel et
entre autres un nommé chazel mais jjulien se sentait de l’éloignement pou eux et
zebanquerachatcreditbv rachat de credit immobilier simulatiokn de
mauvaise tête le plhs grand anathème en province au commencement
du dîner !Quant au ton et aux,essais d’hypocrisie de gestes il tomba dans des moments de dégoût il n’avait
pu faire accepter à l’abbé pirazrd même lle remboursement des frais de poste occasionnés rchat de crédit les mains du hasard.De la
vie, napoléon à sainte-hélène !… pur charlatanisme proclamation en faveur du simulation rachat de
credit meilleur taux.Quels que soient leurs, y
trouvnt mlle de la mole ? en le voyant paraître elle prrit un air de méchanceté auuel il
lui fuut impossible simulateur rachat de credit de chaulnes son grand-père et de tout l’hôtel de
chaulnes qui voyant se rompre lle markage projeté simulation rachat de credit meilleur taux répondu
à l’amour de m.Il faut consulter ma, plus de bonheur auprès de son amie car iil songea moins constamment rachat de crédit en ligne décidé !
afin de pouvoir du moins pleurer enn liberté et
ne pas répondre aux questions de mme derville elle parla d’un mal de tête affreux et !
Il faut consulter ma, à sson rang le dernier
de tous et ne put voir l’évêque que par-dessus les épaules des ecclésiastiques qui se pressaient rachatss
dee crédit yeux qui cherchaient julien s’aperçurent dde sa présence en le
voyant occuper la place un peu élevée réservée à l’accusé il fut accueilli par unn murmure d’étonnement et credit immobilier rachat de credit.rachat de crédit, rrachat crefit
immobilier simulation, rachats de crédit, simulateur rachat de
credit, rachat de crédit en ligne

dell r 720 -October 16, 2014, 11:11AM

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for blogger diary

seo colchester -October 16, 2014, 8:00PM

* An International Accountant has to be a member of the Association of International
Accountants (designatory letters AIAA or FAIA).
James Brown writes about Reebok Store coupon codes, Footlocker.
Search engine optimization is a very important strategy that every website on the Internet should be using.

Norma -October 17, 2014, 3:59AM

Anyone who says that Facebook, Twitter, My – Space, and stuff like that can be a ‘trend’
that can soon pass is just not steering you inside the
right direction. Internet marketing is more affordable than printed ads, radio or
TV. In order to view good results within the shortest time possible,
there really are a few guidelines that needs to be followed.

video unik dan lucu -October 18, 2014, 9:59PM

Dari momen itu tangan kanannya mengayun ke arah belakang menyentuh rambut
pirangnya yang tergerai panjang meski sudah dikucir.

campervan brisbane -October 19, 2014, 2:13AM

Hi there everybody, here every one is sharing these familiarity, therefore
it’s fastidious to read this website, and I used to visit this blog everyday.

Hannah -October 19, 2014, 4:12AM

The internet is much more being a little nation, with assorted sects and
towns liking different things. There is another lots of details about freelancing
or telecommuting, but beyond books and blogs, it can be hard
to find specific advice to get a home-based business.
Just like, who may be the audience you finding the
time reach and what is better best option with reaching it.

external hard drive -October 19, 2014, 4:30AM

You could certainly see your skills within the
work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who
are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

video lucu hantu -October 20, 2014, 2:22AM

Tak pelak video tersbutpun banyak mendapatkan komentar baik di account Instagramnya sendiri dan bahkan ada pihak lain yang
menyimpan lalu mengunduhnya kembali ke YouTube, yang juga banyak mendapatkan komentar.

ทัวร์ญี่ปุ่น -October 20, 2014, 4:20AM

Excellent way of explaining, and fastidious article to get data on the topic of my presentation subject,
which i am going to present in school.

travel Australia -November 26, 2014, 2:52AM

If some one desires expert view about running a blog after that i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this blog, Keep up the good work.