Winter has me starting to go slightly stir crazy… we’ve gotten a bit too much snow for my liking already. Lots of snow equals lots of time hibernating indoors, reading books, listening to records, lighting candles and dreaming of faraway places. Here’s a little snapshot…
1. Graceland Boot – I have basically lived in these since I bought them, and I can’t say enough good things about them — they are quite simply the best boots I’ve ever owned.
2. Skinny Legs And All, by Tom Robbins – one of my all time favorites that I’m currently re-reading.
4. Vintage postcards from Uncommon Objects, a pretty rad store in Austin.
5. Thrifted glasses.
6. Horn pendant — similar one here.
7. 3 Tier Printed Half Slip — just picked this up and will be wearing it all spring/summer!
8. Snake goddess figurine.
9. Felt Porkpie Hat – my favorite hat ever!