Coachella Photo Diary

Post image for Coachella Photo Diary

Today we wanted to share a few more shots from Coachella… the colors, the lights, the music, the people… you can almost feel it all, just from looking at these photos.  Did you attend weekend one or two? What was your favorite memory from Coachella 2014? Let us know in the comments! And, if you didn’t attend Coachella… what music festival are you most looking forward to this season? We’re headed to Shaky Knees next, and we’re pretty excited :).

P

coachella 2014

More Coachella coverage from the BLDG 25 Blog.

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

Nina -April 25, 2014, 2:38PM

SO excited for BoomTown Fair here in the UK! From what I know it seems its one of a kind! Its a whole pop-up city with the most diverse lineup I’ve seen! check it out. I CANT WAIT!

Susan Jizba -April 25, 2014, 2:53PM

Such Wonderful Pictures!!! Looks like everyone had such a blast!!!

Genna -April 27, 2014, 5:05PM

Day 1 of Coachella Weekend 2 was amazing! It was a bit overcast so it wasn’t dreadfully hot. The perfect temperature to munch on a watermelon slice. Best set of the weekend? 100% Zedd; on the first day he was incredible!

Hannah -April 29, 2014, 10:42AM

I was at Week 1 and highlights for me were definitely Aloe Blacc, Foster the People & Queen Bee’s surprise cameo! Xoxo

Alyssa -May 16, 2014, 8:30AM

I had to come back to this post to bring myself out of the rainy-day blues. Music festivals are what I’m most looking forward to this Summer, esp. Newport Folk & Boston Calling! Until then I’ll continue to live vicariously through FP recaps ;)

Xox

Mylissa -May 22, 2014, 12:43PM

I went on Weekend 1 and it was my first time attending Coachella. I had made so many amazing memories but the one I love the most was definitely seeing Foster The People, Lana Del Ray, and just enjoying the weekend with my sister and my friends