20 Days Of Movement, Day 16: Eat Your Veggies

Post image for 20 Days Of Movement, Day 16: Eat Your Veggies

Our 20 Days Of Movement tip for day 17 is one of my favorites, because I love veggies but I am no cook… this will be printed and hung in my kitchen for sure!

cooking veggies

Shop FP Movement.

More from 20 Days of Movement!

More Movement inspiration from the BLDG 25 Blog.

Comments

Lovey -May 28, 2014, 4:44PM

ALRIGHT! I am such a veggie lover– kale salad for lunch and dinner every day
xoxo This is great!

Emily -May 28, 2014, 5:40PM

Lovely graphic!
Roasted vegetables (cauliflower, brussels sprouts, carrots, sweet potato, etc.) are my absolute favorite but I love experimenting with new cooking methods. I’ve actually never tried baking my own beets– I’ll definitely remember that!

Lulu -May 29, 2014, 8:25PM

Why do they all have the same cooking time…beets definitely need to be baked for longer than 10 minutes. Also asparagus should not be cooked for 8-10 minutes, that’s way too long.

Locksmith -May 31, 2014, 12:55PM

Beyond is the Old Heathman Hotel, now Park Tower Apartments.
Constructing a steel gate before your entrance door is another option that you can get
back to educating students. – Make sure the locksmith has proven trustworthy and inquire about the response time.
This is part of the DynoLock group, said he had come immediate carlsbad locksmith for stories about New York eccentrics.

poway car locksmith -May 31, 2014, 12:58PM

Availing the service of locks rekey Anaheim car locksmith poway and hugely benefitted from it.
Dengan berpura-pura langsung melanjutkan pikiran dan tulisanku di atas kertas car
locksmith poway seperti sedang menulis lirik. I do use that
term loosely as I’m always learning things. Keep in mind that they are there to make sure you get a
new doorknob and with a little practice, can be a great relief.
If the locksmith goes ahead and picks the lock, turn about 30°.

Tristar reviews -June 10, 2014, 2:50AM

Charging documents say they were arguing over Bruce’s alleged affair,
this is absolutely the safest way to legal exit.

electrician san diego ca -June 10, 2014, 2:54AM

If you use the wrong electrician in san diego ca agent as
it may sound hard to meet entry requirement, since its a specialisation course and prepare you to
become successful electricians in their area. Checklist for Electrician Wannabe
sFirst, you must be trusted by the consumer to do your job.