Free People Presents: FP Movement

Post image for Free People Presents: FP Movement

She wakes with the dawn. The world is all her own, and she can move through it as she wishes.  Whether it’s the waves, an asana, rhythm, or the power of two feet propelling her forward – health is what makes her happy. She needs to move, to sweat. Celebrate life with Free People and FP Movement, and tell us…

…what moves you?

Shop FP Movement.

fp movement

fp movement

fp movement

fp movement

Featuring Camille Rowe, Sheila Marquez, Hanalei Reponty, and Natrishka Pather

Shop FP Movement.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

Juliette Laura -May 12, 2014, 8:24AM

Yes!!! I love this. As an avid yogi/runner/pure barre work out addict, I am so so excited about this! I cannot wait to still be able to wear free people while working out. So exciting! And this video is stunning, totally captures that early morning work out vibe.

Susan JIzba -May 12, 2014, 9:57AM

So Very Beautifully done FP, as always!!! The dawn is such a magical time. For me its a time and place to write when my mind is clear from a solid night of rest and the world is still asleep… then comes the movement either heading out to pump some iron at the gym or working up a healthy sweat climbing stairs. Thank you for sharing your lovely video and images!

The Weaver Of Words….give me 15 words and I’ll tell you a tale

Tiffany -May 12, 2014, 12:58PM

Cool post! Very inspiring to get movin’ :)
xx, Tiffany | http://www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com

amanda -May 12, 2014, 1:57PM

this gave me chills. just left san diego after a weeklong trip and can’t stop thinking about how motivating the beach was to get me up early for the day for a morning beach run or yoga sesh. and it’s so prevalent there too. i need to move there asap & buy these cute clothes to do these exercises in!

johnna green -May 13, 2014, 2:08AM

I love everything FP stands for! I am a Pilates Instructor with a fitness blog http://www.inallofhersplendor.com about fitness,food, and all things pretty. I am inspired by my clients everyday.

Linnéa -May 13, 2014, 6:21AM

Lovley and very inspiring! :)

Mina -May 13, 2014, 9:32AM

Beautiful video and photos! Very inspiring! :))

Sundal -May 13, 2014, 12:51PM

Ohhh, this video is so beautiful! Has inspired me to forego my lie-ins and try a dawn yoga session instead of reluctantly dragging my lazy ass and my mat to my yoga class in the evenings.

krissa -May 14, 2014, 7:20AM

hey free people! i love this blog and i love everything about it, the way you mix nature and yoga and healing and health and festivals and everything. i am in love with this blog! but i am just wondering about something.. you talk to every girl out there and you want them all to feel good about themselves and appreciated, right? and yet, watching this movie, i suddenly felt so chubby and that i am never going to feel like one of those girls in the video.. if it speaks to every girl in the world, shouldnt you make videos, put out pictures of “real” girls sometimes? i am not fat at all, i have curves and i weigh normal for a 22 year old girl, and i feel good about myself, i feel healthy, but looking at some of your models, is just like looking at any other commercial on TV, very skinny and bony girls.. i like looking at real girls, no matter what size. i understand that you dont want to promote obesity, and i am not saying that either, but there is a couple of normal and healthy sizes between your models and obesity, which is beautiful and inspirational, and for girls who are a little bit overweight to look at and be inspired of, cause the way from their body to a prefectly normalsized girl, doesnt seem so far away:) and it would inspire me also, a perfectly normal sized girl, to feel that i dont have to be skinnier or better, cause my body is OK the way it is. that other people find my weight beautiful and HEALTHY. cause that’s what it’s all about. I’m sure you are not trying to promote eating disorders of any kind, so just balancing it would be great.. i am sure that this blog would get more hits and inspire girls all over the world, so much more, if it was different from the medias, and promoted REAL GIRLS. jemima kirke, from girls, she is the perfect example for girls who feel like they are not sticks, nor are they chubby, just girls. and maybe you could promote that a little bit? that would be great. anyways, i love your blog and everything, and this was just a little something i wanted to tell you about. have a good one, i’m going to keep reading of course:)

Laurel -May 14, 2014, 5:02PM

I know this isn’t as “graceful” or “romantic” of a workout, but soccer is what moves me. The power that you shoot the ball with, the grace with which you dribble the ball, and the love which you share with your teammates is what moves me.

Molly -May 15, 2014, 9:22PM

I just wanted to go along with what Krissa was saying, I love your blog, clothes, and your site gives so much inspiration but sometimes it feels as though you are only advertising to one kind of girl. I love everything you do but I would just appreciate a little love for all shapes of girls. :)