A Free People Girl Goes To Bonnaroo

Post image for A Free People Girl Goes To Bonnaroo

Of all the festivals I’ve attended, Bonnaroo is the nearest and dearest to my heart.  Anyone who goes will tell you that there is something quite special about this festival.

For four days, a farm in rural Manchester Tennessee becomes home for thousands of people, who come together to form what really feels like a tight knit community – as tight knit as thousands of strangers can actually feel.  Now in its 12th year, Bonnaroo has managed to hold on to the free-spiritedness that makes it feel so unique and different from other festivals, and so close to how I imagine festivals of the 60s may have been.  This is a festival that is truly about peace, love, and music – and I wouldn’t have it any other way.  Here’s a glimpse into Bonnaroo 2014 courtesy of FP girl Dawn!

bonnaroo 2014

Were you at Bonnaroo this year? What was the highlight of the festival? Let us know in the comments!

Check out our favorite festival fashion at Bonnaroo.

More music festival coverage from the BLDG 25 Blog.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

LamentingLizzie -June 18, 2014, 9:36AM

First Aid Kit! If you guys could ever work with those cool girls, I think it would be a hit. They have such fresh style. Hopefully, next year I will be going to Bonnaroo myself.

Jillian -June 18, 2014, 9:44AM

I was there! It was a completely magical experience. Everything was perfect. The best music, the best people. The lineup blew my mind- I probably had to miss about as many artists as I was able to see. First Aid Kit, Head and the Heart, and Avett Brothers were my favorite sets. I love that you have a picture of Wild Child- this was my third time seeing them and I still can’t get enough!

AG -June 18, 2014, 9:53AM

ahhhh!!!! Dawn you are so purdy! i love you sista

Rosalie -June 18, 2014, 1:19PM

This year was my third year in a row attending roo’. The weather was the best yet and we had the greatest neighbors! My favorite shows were elton john (obv), jack white, frank ocean, and Ben Howard!

Megan -June 18, 2014, 2:27PM

First aid kit, phoenix, phosphorescent and JACK WHITE to name a few. This year was my first yay at bonnaroo and it was absolutely life changing. Four days of music is like living in a fairy tale. I will definitely be going back again.

katie -June 18, 2014, 6:22PM

**13TH YEAR!! :)

delainey -June 20, 2014, 12:56PM

Amazing!!!! I heart that camper… loving all the pics!!

fox + gypsy -June 21, 2014, 10:35AM

The people/fashion watching is always fantastic <3 …aside from that, nothing beats sitting under the shady tree between 'Which' stage and 'That' stage in between shows and catching up with some new artists and music. I want to live under that tree <3

Photo Recap: http://foxandgypsy.blogspot.com/2014/06/roo-photo-recap.html

Aubree Crocker -June 21, 2014, 7:46PM

Love this! I can’t wait to experience this next year! The pictures came out beautiful Dawn, they made me feel like I was there in spirt. Hope this will be done more often also.

Bailey Miller -August 12, 2014, 11:32AM

This year was my frist year at Bonnaroo and I have to say that I have never enjoyed myself more within the course of 4 days. Not only was the music so amazing, but the people you meet along the way are people that will be in your life forever. I love how Bonnaroo promotes “Good Vibes” and “Radiate Positivity” because you can really feel the good energy on the farm. Bonnaroo will always be in my heart and it is a festival I highly recomend attending!!