What To Pack For Bonnaroo

Post image for What To Pack For Bonnaroo

While our home office team won’t be attending Bonnaroo this weekend, a couple of our FP girls from around the country will be there! I’ll be living vicariously through their photos this weekend as I long to be on the farm in Manchester :). Joanna, our NYC social media specialist, will be attending and this girl definitely has great style so I was excited to see what she’ll be packing for the festival!Are any of you going to Bonnaroo? Let us know in the comments (and check out our ultimate Bonnaroo playlist, too!).

what to pack for bonnaroo

This outfit contains pretty much every festival essential: The printed maxi. The destroyed boyfriend tee. The leather hat.  The ankle boot.  The crossbody/sling.  Combine them all in one and you pretty much have the ultimate festival look!  The distressed tee dresses down the maxi, and this fringe leather sling is just the right size for your festival essentials, and easy to sling over your shoulder and forget about.

Desert Wanderer Split Maxi Skirt, Destroyed Tommy Tee, Fringe Leather Sling, Red Rock Leather Rancher.

bonnaroo

what to pack for bonnaroo

what to pack for bonnaroo

I always know that for one day of a festival I will just want to wear some simple cutoffs – give them a menswear twist with a striped buttondown, throw on a backpack, and call it a day.

Raw Hem Denim Cutoff, Stripe Bell Sleeve Button Down, Johannes Backpack, Leather Tassel Collar, Lennon Sunglass.

bonnaroo

what to pack for bonnaroo

Left: Raw Hem Denim Cutoff, Stripe Bell Sleeve Button Down, Johannes Backpack, Leather Tassel Collar, Lennon Sunglass, Style-Nine Ankle Boot.

Right: FP X Rose Dress (available in select stores), Oversized Classic Button Down, Latigo Breezer Hat.

what to pack for bonnaroo

This last look is my favorite – tying a boyfriend-style buttondown around the waist gives this maxi such a cool festival feel, and this hat has a handy strap so you can wear it slung on your back if you want to get a little sun on your face.

bonnaroo

Don’t miss our ultimate Bonnaroo playlist!

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

Lily -June 10, 2014, 9:12AM

I want to go so badly :(

Stephanie -June 10, 2014, 9:14AM

These outfits are lovely but unreasonable choices for 4 days of 90′F weather in a field in Tennessee. I definitely recommend bathing suits, shorts and crop tops unless you want to faint and/or sweat through all your beautiful FP clothes. See y’all on the Farm!

River -June 10, 2014, 9:49AM

Stephanie – I totally agree. I’ve lived in the deep south my whole life and I assure you, HOT in Tennessee is different from HOT everywhere else. I have found that a bikini under a sun dress is my go-to for this. You will absolutely DIE in a leather hat and boots…. But great outfits nonetheless!

Jessie -June 10, 2014, 10:11AM

I also agree with you, Stephanie! Bonnaroo fashion is all about shorts and tank tops for me!

LamentingLizzie -June 10, 2014, 10:41AM

Gonna agree with the others… IT IS HOT here in the South this time of year and with the humidity you will die in some of these lovely clothes. I would afraid of ruining my FP clothes to be honest. Tanks, shorts, bikini tops, and a bun on top of your head are best for the Roo.

Taylor Bishop -June 10, 2014, 1:55PM

Love these dreamy photos!

Racquel -June 10, 2014, 6:20PM

agreed. this is a good example of what not to wear at bonnaroo! I’m leaving for the farm in 12 hours :D

Rosalie -June 10, 2014, 6:59PM

I agree with everyone else! These outfits are nice but you would ruin then within a few hours of the heat and dirt/mud.. Definitely not ideal! I usually shoot for cutoffs and crop tops and flowy dresses that allow airflow! Trust me.. It’s so hot you will want to be naked.

Rosalie -June 10, 2014, 7:00PM

Ps. I’m leaving for the farm in 13 hours!!! I’ve got a few free people dresses coming among for the ride!

Lacey -June 10, 2014, 7:27PM

Beautiful outfits, but nothing I would ever bring to Bonnaroo. Dirt, hot, and probably gonna rain! I would never bring my beautiful FP clothes. I am bringing my favorite FP cutoffs though! Leaving tomorrow!

Tiffany -June 10, 2014, 10:00PM

Love the effects on the photography! Have fun everyone!

Megan -June 11, 2014, 7:23PM

Bonnaroo is hot hot hot. I would consider more summery clothes.

amanda sweat -June 20, 2014, 1:05PM

I went to Bonnaroo this year and my staple piece was the Stella Crochet Canvas Hat in black. It definitely kept my face shaded from the hot sun! I threw on the Voile and Lace Trapeze Slip over my swimsuit on Thursday, and for Friday I kept it classic with the Border Print High Low Slip in eggplant and the Essential Lace Bandeau in black. Thank you Free People for making such adorable and comfortable clothes perfect for festivals and sunny days!

fox + gypsy -June 21, 2014, 10:37AM
acne no More -August 1, 2014, 5:29PM

Greetings I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by accident, whie I was researcying on Digg for something else,
Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all aat the minute
but I have bookimarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep
up the great b.

forex robot ranking -August 1, 2014, 6:59PM

Hello to all, because I am in fact eager of reading this blog’s post
to be updated daily. It consists of pleasant material.

Poppy -August 1, 2014, 8:49PM

Great items from you, man. I have remember your stuff previous to
and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you’vegot here,
certainly like what you’re saying and tthe way in which
through which youu are saying it. You are making iit entertaining
and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to learn much more from you.

This iis really a terrific website.

anxiety disorder medications list -August 1, 2014, 9:07PM

These are genuinely fantastic ideas in about blogging. Yoou
have touched some fastidious ponts here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Discover The Facts -September 24, 2014, 3:04AM

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right.
This post truly made my day. You can not
imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

ballteng -October 1, 2014, 4:29AM

This site definitely has all the info I wanted
concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

www.dacaposalamanca.com -October 5, 2014, 6:54PM

Sometimes it is usually suggested in most cases, Laser skin resurfacing is a very
simple treatments. In cleaning your pores — where it lubricates and protects the skin from becoming too skinny.
These herbal pills and coconut oil for acne cure of many these days want relief from your body and
brain. Many people have realized coconut oil for acne in this wonderful oil can help a fair glow skin. Any physical activity and/or exercise on a product,
or pore. Fermenting foods is equally effective in treating Alzheimer’s.

eternity warriors 3 cheat -October 20, 2014, 3:41AM

There will be many apps and game which are going to launch this year,
and with big names like Morpheous and others giving best to market, we will see some very exiting
apps and games on the store. Based on the ranking it will
be flashed on the Play stores initial pages. Every solid Android
games development set up starts with choosing preferring what form of game
planning to build.

durl.me -October 21, 2014, 5:57PM

Microsoft office 2010 is a innovative edition that will please you with its interface aand functionality.

However, they require you to put up your home as collateral,so
yyou risk losing your home if you make late payments or
fail too mak them at all. These types of serial killers tend to have below
average intelligent levels and are considered to be socially inadequate; often living alone and someone
who does not date.