You’ve likely noticed her presence on this blog for some time now, first as a contributor… and then more frequently in the new year. Today, I’m so excited to formally introduce you to Joanna, the newest member of the BLDG 25 team! We’re so excited to have her voice on the blog as our soon-to-be California-based blogger, read on to find out more about her: Read More
Are you an explorer, dreamer, and creative expresser? Are you passionate about writing, photography, fashion, and the Free People brand? Do you have a voracious appetite for what’s unique and interesting, and want to share it in creative and engaging ways? We are looking for an experienced blogger to join the BLDG 25 Blog Team – this is an amazing opportunity and we’re looking for someone equally amazing to fill the role.
Could this be you…? Read More
This weekend my mind was running overtime, running overtime with inspiring thoughts. Sometimes I just need a new twist to my weekend in order for the light to come back on again; you can get stuck in a routine and that routine can kill your mind, so Friday I went to New York to see the future Free People collection for June Wholesale. The collection was bright and poppy and reminded me of the Sun, Sand and Sea just what I needed on that brutal cold day.
Being in a new place for a couple of days gave me a new light I saw things that made my inspiration bank fill up and it made me feel alive all weekend, don’t you just love when that happens?
1. WXPN festival media pass
2. Tea FP Naomi brought back for me from Hong Kong
3. String I dyed with onion skins
4. Quilted fabric from India, left over from today’s DIY.
5. Our latest book club read – Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
6. Tiny creatures from Uncommon Objects in Austin
7. Dried flowers make me happy
8. Wine cork from a trip to Napa
9. Sentimental memories…
10. My little Buddha watches over me at work
11. I can’t write unless I’m listening to music!