Before I went to BottleRock I was anxious about what kind of festival fashion would be there. Read More
Napa Valley is really pretty. As soon as we left yesterday I immediately started to miss the fresh smell of roses and the beautiful landscapes. Read More
My birthday was last week and to celebrate, a few of my favorite people and I took off for San Francisco, one of my favorite places on Earth. It was one of those magical trips where every moment is a highlight…we walked the city hills, picked up some books at City Lights, dug through used albums at Amoeba on Haight and caught Tame Impala at The Fillmore before making our way across the Golden Gate for the second part of our journey. We stopped at Muir Woods, where the redwood trees completely took my breath away with their majestic beauty and sheer size, and then it was up to Calistoga, a small town on the northern end of Napa county. We spent a day exploring vineyards and tasting wine at some of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been before sadly packing up and making our way back to Philadelphia. I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing trip…check out my photo diary below! Read More
1. WXPN festival media pass
2. Tea FP Naomi brought back for me from Hong Kong
3. String I dyed with onion skins
4. Quilted fabric from India, left over from today’s DIY.
5. Our latest book club read – Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
6. Tiny creatures from Uncommon Objects in Austin
7. Dried flowers make me happy
8. Wine cork from a trip to Napa
9. Sentimental memories…
10. My little Buddha watches over me at work
11. I can’t write unless I’m listening to music!