Fashion’s Night Out is an evening where people come together to celebrate an evening of shopping. This past Thursday the 6th, the blog team and the marketing team headed up to New York City for a 2-day extravaganza. We welcomed New York shoppers into our world and we had so much fun in doing so. Read More
A few weeks ago we opened our much anticipated Toronto store. It was our very first international store and we could not have been happier with the great reaction it generated.
This Friday we are opening our second store in Calgary, located at Chinook Centre, and it will feature an all new cottage-inspired store design concept. To celebrate, this Friday we are having a grand opening event! Read More
Our KOP store had a photo booth contest a couple of weeks ago. Fans voted on their favorite look, and the winner received a grand prize! Here is Kate Kacmar in her winning look. She looks so adorable in the relaxed styling and amazing color combo.
For all of you in the Philadelphia area – you’ll want to head to our KOP store this Saturday from 11am-1pm! A professional photographer will be in the store snapping photos of your best holiday styling creations in his “Winter Wonderland Photo Booth.” The store will then pick their four favorites which will go up on Facebook to be voted on. The look with the most votes will get featured on the BLDG 25 blog, right here!
More details on the store’s Facebook page.
Get out to the store and show us what you got. Can’t wait to see all of the amazing styling ;)
Tonight is our fashion night out event; we’re kicking off fashion week with style!! if you’re around that area please come and join us – we’ll be there with our creative directors and these ever so cool bloggers from Honestly WTF who will be carrying out a special DIY project.
Here’s what inspires them about NYC
New York in 4 words…
Ambitious, home-away-from-home, sleepless, and fashion, baby.
What we are packing…
We’re totally embracing the grunge-chic trend this season: ankle boots, skinny pants, oversized sweaters and a little sparkle to top it all off. Of course bell bottoms, maxis, and hats will forever be staples in our closets.
Best Places to go in NY?
1) We love brunch in NY. It’s a battle between the baked eggs at Café Gitane and the Turkish eggs at Public . . . I’ll have both, please.
2) Christie’s Auction House in Rockefeller Plaza is a great place to go see an art exhibition. Not a lot of people know that it is free and open to the public.
3) Daha in the Lower East Side has the most extensive collection of vintage boots in New York City.
4) Whenever we’re in New York, we always stop by The Little Branch for a sweet libation.
5) Dropping by the first floor of ABC Carpet & Home is always a must – it’s full beautiful things and perfect place to pick up a gift for someone.
One Free People item you’ll be taking into fall…
We’re kinda dying over these Hatchett ankle boots – love the asymmetrical cut and distressed details. They are the kind of boots you live in all season long!