0 0 vote
13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Papasugar
9 years ago

Ooooh! You can see the flat of a friend of mine! rue du Mont- Cenis, 75018 paris, isn’t it? And, after, the front of Sacré Coeur … La tour Eiffel, of course, and the place in front of l’hôtel des invalides I think. Tell me if i’m wrong.

Papasugar
9 years ago

Oh, and I forgot the carousel in le jardins des tuileries, face to le Louvre. I love Paris, it’s my favorite city in the entire world!

9 years ago

loving this post! This catalog was seriously the most anticipated one yet for me. I have a whole list of everything I am going to buy as soon as they hit our store! xo
Jasmin
FP Hollywood
fragmentsoftimefashion.blogspot.com

9 years ago

I love the picnic scenes! I can’t wait to go there in April!

I just ordered my first FP dress (Sunbleach Floral Knit) and I am soooo excited! (Unrelated, but I live alone most of the week and I wanted to tell somebody!)

Ladaisi Blog

Elizabeth
9 years ago

love the paris pics! they always look like they are having soo much fun. if there is more pics then you must post please cause i love them all.

lauren- glad you told someone about your first purchase i read it and giggled. so now someone knows and your not alone in your excitement.

9 years ago

In my mind, Paris is a very romantic city. These pictures are very beautiful.

Bri
9 years ago

I just wrote about these on my blog — absolutely loved the catelog. beautiful phots….

9 years ago

I only wish I could travel to Paris, but for now it is inspiration. I used two of your pics in a mood board! Take a look tomorrow!

-TuckedStyle.com

Bev Wright
9 years ago

I looked on Free People and can’t find those white over the knee socks!! With the ruffles on top..HAVE a pair!!! Where do I get them?
LOVE all of the photos here…I do photography and I love the settings
and tones and wonderful comp here!!! Thanks ~ Bev

Erin
9 years ago

I love these! I was just in Paris two weeks ago and it’s bringing back wonderful memories!

9 years ago

ahh this is great! i love the shoot!

6 years ago

Thank you foor the auspicius writeup.It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can
wwe communicate?