Living in the City

new-york2

7_30_erin_wasson1124

Erin Wasson, Manhattan

7_2_10_PamelaLoveJordan6176

7_2_10_PamelaLoveJordan6146

Pamela Love and Jordan Sullivan, Brooklyn

Amazing New York City decor inspiration, via The Selby, of course.

There is no question that I am more of a California girl, but I grew up in a townhouse in Philly and there is something so beautiful about the brownstones in Brooklyn. That would definitely be where I’d want to live in NYC… what about you?

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
16 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
8 years ago

Very beautiful, I can’t wait until I can get a brownstone in Philly or in Brooklyn. I like both places as well and I a southern girl.

thomas

bill!!!

thomas

fanny!!!

8 years ago

Can’t wait to visit the city

Dandy
8 years ago

I live in a brownstone in Brooklyn and there is no place I’d rather be. Rad photos.

Monika
8 years ago

grew up in boston, lived a brownstone as a small child. i currently live in a brownstone in manhattan but brooklyn has my heart! it’s just much easier (for me) to live in manhattan for work purposes.

Meghan
8 years ago

I live in a dorm room but in the lower east side. LOVE these photos, and love the East Village! You have all just inspired me on how to decorate my apartment this summer!

8 years ago

Love the couple kissing over the ladder

8 years ago

I lived in a Brooklyn brownstone and loved every minute of it. I miss it every day. Brooklyn has a very cool eclectic feel.

hi.what happend with my order #F305014286….thank you for your attention

Ashley
8 years ago

GGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Did you have to post these? I am in love.

Anonymous
8 years ago

These are better and more interesting than January’s catalog!!!!

8 years ago

i don’t know much about new york city since i haven’t been there before, but i love these places and spaces! i’d love to visit there sometime.

8 years ago

This is soo amazing and so inspiration! I plan on moving to Portland which isn’t close to NYC but a bigger city than what I’m used to. These photos are great and are definitely useful to me.
I also will be applying to the Free People store in Portland as well…hopefully I’ll be another new member to the FP family! :)

8 years ago

I just love this. Can I request a version of this of your free people girls?

Marc
8 years ago

A brownstone in NYC (Brooklyn) may likely cost you a cool million or more, just so you know. If it’s in one of the ‘better’ areas of Brooklyn, particularly places like Park Slope, you can add another 50% on to the asking price. We just bought a new apartment in Midwood – nothing flashy, only 1050 sqr ft in a new building, but that was near $500k (it’s a condo, not a co-op). The same money could buy a near mansion of 3 times the sqr footage in most other states… My point is, if you’re thinking of moving to NYC and picture yourself living in a old brownstone or anything even remotely nice, you batter bring a very big bag of cash with you. NYC is one expensive city to live in. And if you’re thinking Manhattan, you can add another zero onto the price tag. I kid you not.