There are often times I read beautiful words that hit me hard in the heart. It’s like you just need things to be spelled out to you sometimes; like a little guidance of something to help you along. It can be hard to stay true to yourself. You can get caught up in pleasing other people’s worlds.
I’ve come to realize that the most important thing is YOU, but always remain respectful to the people around you. On a daily basis I try and remember these seven simple sentences.
1. Enjoy what is now, don’t worry about the future and think of the past, just concentrate on now and making the most of the time that is now and you will find you won’t get bogged down.
2. Do what you love and do it often.
3. Speak from your heart, people will engage you more.
4. Challenge yourself. Don’t get caught up in the comfort zone, always push yourself and you will come out feeling great.
5. If you don’t like something, change it. Life is too short to do something you dislike.
6. Stop comparing yourself to others, BE YOU!
7. Share what you’re passionate about, talk out loud about things that inspire you and inspire the people around you, too.
Do you have any uplifting thoughts you’d like to share with us?
Check out more Beauty Tips here