A mantra most of us can — or should — embrace: “Wear things that make you happy…”
Calling all artists, fashion, and design junkies!! Do you love to create inviting atmospheres? Do you constantly add touches of detail to transform a space? Do you understand the Free People brand thoroughly and love the aesthetic, constantly trying to recreate it in your own world?
Free People is looking to hire a District Visual Manager for its Wholesale division to manage all aspects of merchandising for their specific region. The role requires a highly motivated, energetic, and organized individual, who can drive sales through creative ideas and analysis of what works.
Role & Responsibility:
Training and Development:
- Educate and motivate sales associates, specialists and management in each store within the region about the product, sales goals and merchandising objectives
- Build the Free People Clientele through customer service and leading by example in the Free People Shop
- Train associates on how to build multiple sales and use the directives as a guide for putting key looks together
- Merchandise the floor space to reflect the Free People Corporate image based on the current trend of the season
- Communicate and establish effective relationships with visual managers, merchandise managers, selling managers and sales staff to create the Free People Image
- Utilize and pass out visual lookbooks and directives to ensure our images are being recreated within the department store environment
- Consistent communication with store management regarding floor space, numbers analysis, selling events and review of specialist performance
- Analyze and communicate weekly goals to each store of responsibility
- Review allocations to your individual stores and communicate any issues
- Submit competitive recaps and detailed weekly recaps
- Conduct seminars with stores on a quarterly basis
New York, NY US
For more info and to apply, click here.
We are looking for a full time merchandising intern to work here at our home office in Philadelphia!
For more info on the position and requirements, and to apply, please visit our job site.