Tonight is our fashion night out event; we’re kicking off fashion week with style!! if you’re around that area please come and join us – we’ll be there with our creative directors and these ever so cool bloggers from Honestly WTF who will be carrying out a special DIY project.
Here’s what inspires them about NYC
New York in 4 words…
Ambitious, home-away-from-home, sleepless, and fashion, baby.
What we are packing…
We’re totally embracing the grunge-chic trend this season: ankle boots, skinny pants, oversized sweaters and a little sparkle to top it all off. Of course bell bottoms, maxis, and hats will forever be staples in our closets.
Best Places to go in NY?
1) We love brunch in NY. It’s a battle between the baked eggs at Café Gitane and the Turkish eggs at Public . . . I’ll have both, please.
2) Christie’s Auction House in Rockefeller Plaza is a great place to go see an art exhibition. Not a lot of people know that it is free and open to the public.
3) Daha in the Lower East Side has the most extensive collection of vintage boots in New York City.
4) Whenever we’re in New York, we always stop by The Little Branch for a sweet libation.
5) Dropping by the first floor of ABC Carpet & Home is always a must – it’s full beautiful things and perfect place to pick up a gift for someone.
One Free People item you’ll be taking into fall…
We’re kinda dying over these Hatchett ankle boots – love the asymmetrical cut and distressed details. They are the kind of boots you live in all season long!