Once… Our limited edition dresses from the designers

Our limited edition dresses will go live today, beautiful creations designed exclusively by our senior designers. Here they talk about their dress and what inspired them to create such a magical dream.

We welcome you into the world of our limited edition dresses!

Free People – Once – limited edition dresses from FreePeople on Vimeo.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

Gianna -November 10, 2011, 10:57AM

The dresses are STUN-NING. I was fortunate enough to make it to the LA store last night to see the beauties and saw Jade perform, so special! I can’t tell you how awesome it was to see the dress that said “gianna’s dress” below it, because my name’s Gianna. haha, it was made for me ;)

Tiffany -November 10, 2011, 2:03PM

Love these dresses!

XOXO,

Anonymous -November 10, 2011, 2:52PM

Amazing…I love them all – such creativity!

:( -November 10, 2011, 3:10PM

My Fav dress is not featured! Where is the flapper dress?

jones -November 15, 2011, 4:08AM

I am IN LOVE IN LOVE with the ling flapper dress, I wish I could afford it for my 21 birthday trip to Cozumel in December… le sigh. Most beautiful dress in the world, I’d probably get married in it too.

Kimi -January 11, 2012, 4:38PM

I LOVE all these dresses; they’re works of art, and I’d totally buy one if I could afford!!!
They’re some of the most beautiful, fun dresses I’ve ever seen; and I can see the love that went into creating them.
If I win the lottery (or can save enough money) I’m totally going buy Kristin’s gown! I also think that one would make a perfect wedding dress, and then could be a perfect party dress ever after the wedding. And it’s even washable, so could wear it for special occassions for the rest of my life :)
PS: I love Free People!!!

Hayley -May 11, 2013, 9:59PM

I love the pink skirt and bodice two piece! I would love it for my wedding. Is it still available?