Lazy Afternoon

Post image for Lazy Afternoon

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!! I thought I’d share a few photos from my weekend, I couldn’t have asked for a more relaxing and fun couple of days with family and friends.

re-stringing dad’s guitar…

christmas2011

Best gift? My dad saw here on the blog that I wanted a vintage camera strap, so he gave me his old one that he has had for years :)

christmas2011

Also really loving this book of photography by Linda McCartney – it begins with her life as a rock photojournalist who was house photographer at the Fillmore East and photographed legends like the Rolling Stones, Neil Young, The Doors, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix, before meeting and falling in love with Paul McCartney.  Paging through the book is literally like a glimpse into her life as she saw it through her camera lens – really beautiful.

christmas2011

What was the best part of your holiday this year? I’d love to hear about it :)

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Perrine -December 27, 2011, 11:09AM

I had a super camera with Santa. I’m completely crazy about it. :] MERRY CHRISTMAS <3

Christina -December 27, 2011, 11:16AM

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! That drink looks so tasty… Check out my peppermint white russian I made over my weekend. :)

Christina

elizabeth -December 27, 2011, 1:06PM

Is that your family home? Is that a wall of photos in the picture with the table with the little tree?

Bathing News -December 27, 2011, 1:50PM

bathing news loves this and wishes u happy magical holidays* xoox

canvasofculture -December 27, 2011, 6:20PM

such lovely and unique decor:) seriously love the patterned books by the fire place!

Taylor -December 27, 2011, 11:46PM

So much good company at my house the last few days…and good food as well! I am taking naps frequently, however! I got a new Bose speaker system from my parents this year, which is my favorite gift. –My music has never sounded better!
I love these photos! They really capture what is happening in between all of the partying! They are very calming and enhance what the holidays are about! nice post!

fp julia -December 28, 2011, 8:48AM

elizabeth – no its actually the home of some friends who i stayed with!

becky -December 28, 2011, 9:21PM

the star chairs are amazing! Do you know anything about them?-are they custom made or vintage?

sylvia -January 8, 2012, 12:59AM

what type of camera did you use to take these amazing photos?

Sarah -January 28, 2013, 5:29PM

Your blog is absolutely amazing! I would love to see some cigar post on here because I am an avid follower!

custom cake topper -April 23, 2014, 3:10AM

You actually make it appear really easy with your
presentation however I find this matter to be really something
which I feel I’d by no means understand. It seems
too complicated and very broad for me. I am taking a
look ahead to your next submit, I will try to get the dangle of it!