Coachella: Festival Fashion

Post image for Coachella: Festival Fashion

Coachella always overwhelms when it comes to style. The girls sure know how to turn up the heat ready to dance the night away.

This year the variety of style was quite unique, set dressing was ever so popular with the “IT” crowd and a sea of denim cutoffs worn in creative ways covered the ground, from dip die to high waisted, teaming them with tops like lingerie bralettes and pretty lace. With the hot air, loose dresses also made perfect the festival look.

These are some of our favorite looks from Coachella, more coming tomorrow

Harley Viera Newton

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

diyearte by L & S -April 18, 2012, 3:36PM

great looks!!!

DIY and more:

anonymous -April 18, 2012, 5:24PM

these girls are beautiful – but there is no diversity! (here or ever on this blog) i never see girls who look like me or the women i am surrounded by.

Araian -April 18, 2012, 11:31PM

I am in no way saying this to bash the above commenter, but I love the fact that all the girls here are the same in style! That is what I come to this blog for, the kind of fashion i’m interested in, as i’m sure most of your readers are. We are all slightly bohemian/hippie at heart and want to be inspired by our peers that share our interests. Keep it up freepeople, I feel ya :)

Jem -April 19, 2012, 1:07AM

amo este blog, son lo mejor!!!

anonymous -April 19, 2012, 1:52AM

not diversity in style, but in body type and ethnicity. of course i love the free people style- it’s why i view this blog!

Dev -April 19, 2012, 1:07PM

I would have to agree with anonymous – loving the styles, but I’d also love to see how diverse body and ethnic types pull of the looks. As a bustier individual, it’s tough for me to pull off a lot of these styles, and I’d love some inspiration on that front! Love the fashion, would just love to see some more diversity in future posts :)

Tessa -April 20, 2012, 1:42AM

I completely agree! I have always loved free people style, but as a curvier girl, I am never able to wear any of free peoples clothes. I love your clothes, I am just a size off from fitting them! Thank you for the clothing inspirations though

me -April 20, 2012, 2:18AM

I also agree, I think free people is great at being inspired by other cultures, and decades, etc, but when it comes to the girls there isn’t a whole lot of variety. The models should express the diversity of the brand!!!!!!

anonymous -April 20, 2012, 1:07PM

<3 thanks for your words, guys, glad to see i'm not the only one!

Cecil -May 14, 2012, 6:36PM

Can’t say I was a fan of the resurgence of high-hipped shorts, but definitely digging the white! And weekend 2 weather certainly came through, meaning the challenge was to look good in as few layers as possible.