Succulents and Geode Rocks for a Perfect Table Display

Post image for Succulents and Geode Rocks for a Perfect Table Display

My latest obsession has been succulent plants and teaming them with enchanting geodes rocks. When they both come together they create a beautiful world to cast your eyes upon.

I’ve always admired the colour of succulent plants: that chalky green with a tinge of purple or pink that looks like it’s trying to burst through but can’t. There’s something about them that’s unique and when placed next to a geode rocks or crystals something magical happens.

This summer why not create a little table arrangement with geodes and succulents or even something special out your backyard? It’s fun!

geodes

geodes

Check out more Decor posts here

Tags: , ,

Comments

Lynnette -July 18, 2012, 11:00AM

What an unbelievably beautiful combination of natural beauty! Love it <3

Taylor -July 18, 2012, 11:49AM

I have many succulents and geodes paired around my house, but my room especially! they are really neat to look at! Bringing plants and natural things into the house does help to warm it up and give color! :)

Free People Greenwich -July 18, 2012, 1:20PM

We have them in our outdoor planter thanks to our wonderful district managers! They’re so beautiful and customers are constantly stopping in to tell us how much they love them!

Sarah -July 18, 2012, 4:11PM

When is freepeople going to come out with a line of home decor!?

Debra Lee Baldwin -July 18, 2012, 11:55PM

Two of my favorite things, succulents and geodes! Actually, succulents look good with any kind of crystals, including amethyst and quartz, and with chunks of glass, too.

drew -August 31, 2012, 6:33PM

Wow, I personally own one of the rocks pictured, and NEVER though of putting and plants in it (and I have several indoor plants). Thanks for the post: it is a great idea!!!