Store Style: Beating The Winter Blues

Post image for Store Style: Beating The Winter Blues

With the drop of our January catalog I think all of us are already starting to long for spring! Today’s store style is full of cheerful shades, breezy layers, and beating those winter blues by brightening up our wardrobes.

Above left: Striped Shaggy Knit Pullover, FP Patched Twill Herringbone Pant, Sunbelt Ankle Boot. Above right: Got You Hooked Maxi, Patches Of Lace Henley, Check This Pattern Maxi Cardigan, Artisan Loop Scarf, Horn Pendant Necklace.

store style

Get the look: Patches Of Lace Henley, Ruffled Up Cami, FP High Rise Skinny.

store style

Get the look: FP X Daisy Chains Top, Working Carpenter Pant, Stud Bullet Boot.

store style

Get the look: Railroad Seamed Skinny, Knit Hooded Denim Jacket, Keep Me Tee, Tie Dye Pom Pom Scarf, Mandalyn Ankle Boot.

store style

Get the look: Patches Of Lace Henley, Discharge Bali Flare, Color Center Coin Necklace.

store style

Get the look: Striped Shaggy Knit Pullover, FP Patched Twill Herringbone Pant, Feather Pendant Necklace, Wool Felt Bowler Hat.

store style

Get the look: Railroad Seamed Skinny, Prey Ankle Boot, Pieced Floral Print Tunic, Ladder Fringe Tassel Necklace.

store style

Get the look: Railroad Seamed Skinny, Noir Velvet Tunic.

store style

Get the look: Striped Shaggy Knit Pullover, Got You Hooked Maxi, Woven Stitch Scarf, Trinidad Stud Crossbody.

store style

Get the look: Striped Shaggy Knit Pullover, Lacey Denim Cutoff Shorts.

store style

Get the look: Embroidered Fable Dress.

Check out more store style!

Tags: , ,

Comments

Hello Sisilia -January 11, 2013, 12:27PM

These are all really fun outfits!
Love noir velvet tunic & striped pullover. Looks so comfy!

xo,

sam -January 11, 2013, 1:40PM

yay so excited to see our fp toronto girls in this post!! :)

Kimberly -January 11, 2013, 2:37PM

I posted a picture of me on our Facebook Three Haute Mamas wearing your wide leg crochet pants I believe they were two years ago! And I can’t decide I love all the looks! Happy New Year! Xo Kim

Beachinchick -January 13, 2013, 7:09PM

Very cute! I love all of these looks! !!

Lox -January 15, 2013, 12:51PM

The patched herringbone pant-is the ankle that rolled/cropped look as shown on the website? I love so many of your pants but dislike the way many of them have that cropped rolled look at the bottom. I live in Seattle so we aren’t rocking sandals too often. Would love to see more full length or optional ankle rolls. I do love that herringbone pant though. Nice post.

fp01 -January 30, 2013, 3:21PM

nice pants. great for my knees!

fp01 -January 30, 2013, 3:30PM

I love your styles. They make me feel so much comfortable with the way I like to wear my clothes esp in the winter. It’s winter. It’s cold. I want to sleep all day. I don’t wake up early. It’s terrible. So, I like to wear my shirts out..and lots of fuzzies..and off colors..and overworn..overwashed pants..just like your models..