Office Style: White Lace

Post image for Office Style: White Lace

There’s something so pretty about delicate white lace. No matter what else you have on, a touch of this material can make your outfit sweet and soft. I like the mix of pairing it with an edgier piece, just like our intimates buyer did with a camo jacket in the picture above. I especially love wearing lace during summer months. It looks so fresh on sun-kissed skin. Take a look at how the rest of our girls chose to wear white lace this week.

office-style-lace-dress-details

office-style-lace-and-bell-bottoms

Our styling assistant is wearing the Shake It Beach Pullover in peachy oatmeal.

office-style-ring-details

office-style-lace-cardi

office-style-lace-cardi-detail

office-style-lace-crop-top

office-style-jewl-detail

office-syle-lace-skirt

Our design coordinator assistant is wearing the Printed Baseball Jacket and the Viscose Voile Mini Slip in ivory.

office-style-necklace-detail

office-style-light-lace-jacket

FP Brigette is wearing the FP ONE Softly Woven Jacket in ivory.

office-style-lace cuff-detail
More office style from BLDG 25.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Comments

Mckenzie Dowler -May 8, 2013, 9:17AM

I am absolutely OBSESSED with that hunk of crystal, claw-looking necklace; it’s incredible!! Also, Brigette is chic and adorable per usual. Lusting after everything and everyone in the Free People office!!

lexi -May 8, 2013, 11:48AM

i love how all of these outfits look pretty AND comfy!
where did the girl in the second photo get her pants?

Meghan -May 8, 2013, 2:52PM

Dying for that first dress, is it FP?

Eva -May 8, 2013, 3:40PM

lovin all the shades of creamy dreamy lace & crochet!!

Ashley -May 9, 2013, 12:09AM

Love ivory lace, especially paired with some tougher pieces.

moss clothing nz -May 9, 2013, 6:24AM

White lace actually gives a very pretty look…all the white lace dresses in this post are simply superb. I am getting tempted to get such dresses. You have came up with a very good blog which is quite in my interest. Keep posting!

Christin -May 9, 2013, 6:53PM

Ivory lace is my favorite thing to wear…I search for it in every thrift, vintage, antique, or retailer I walk into. LOVE the top Jana is wearing, so beautiful. I just bought the FP one softly woven jacket about a week ago, it was worth every penny. :)) Much love!