Thank you all so much for your amazing love mixtape submissions! It is so cool to listen to the songs that carry a special meaning for different people — everyone has such a unique and personal perspective. The winning mix was submitted by Emma, who explained her choices as “3 for lust, 3 for love, 3 for letting go.” Listening to the songs felt like experiencing just those stages of a relationship, something I’m sure we can all relate to. Listen to her mix below, and to listen to all of the beautiful submissions click here!
2. Let’s Spend The Night Together – The Rolling Stones
3. Coffee – Entire Cities
4. Mother, We Just Can’t Get Enough – New Radicals
5. Rave On – Buddy Holly
6. Real Love – Regina Spektor
7. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes – Eartha Kitt
8. ICU – Lou Doillon
9. Both Sides Now – Judy Collins
3 for lust,
3 for love,
3 for letting go.