Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Monday Quote: How The Light Gets In

Post image for Monday Quote: How The Light Gets In

“There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” – Leonard Cohen

There is imperfection in everything. A break…a fault…a crack. You’ll find it at some point, even if it’s the smallest of cracks. It lives everywhere.

Imperfection is not bad, it is merely room for growth.

A dark room gets lit by the light from a cracked window, and then one can start to see where it is meant to go next.

How do you find your light?

More inspirational quotes from the BLDG 25 Blog.

Follow FP Jana on Twitter.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Brittney Lauritzen -March 24, 2014, 9:41AM

Monday morning quotes is the first thing I go to when I get to work after a much deserved weekend. Love this one! Thank you!

Grey -March 24, 2014, 10:33AM

This quote reminds me that beauty can come out of places/things that don’t seem beautiful at first. And also that God’s power shines brightest through our weaknesses.

Susan Jizba -March 24, 2014, 12:48PM

Thank you for the wonderful quote! I love the idea that nothing is perfect… I feel more relaxed and free knowing that I don’t have to be. I also love the idea that the light is in everything, which is something that I believe…sometimes it’s a matter of looking for the “good” even in the “bad”…I believe the “good” is always there.

Katie -March 24, 2014, 3:12PM

I think this quote is so important to keep in mind. Bad things happen to everyone–they’re inevitable. But if we’re able to remind ourselves that out of the bad comes good, then those things become easily overcome obstacles. Thank you for sharing :)

xo Katie

Emily -March 24, 2014, 7:10PM

“Imperfection is not bad, it is merely room for growth.”

LOVE that. xoxo

Lisa -March 24, 2014, 9:36PM

That design though…Beautifully done.

Shelley -March 24, 2014, 10:21PM

It’s nice to be reminded that we don’t have to be perfect, but tough to find the good in every situation. I guess that’s where the growing part comes in.

Juliette Laura -March 25, 2014, 11:48AM

Oh wow this quote and interpretation are perfect!

Claudia -February 20, 2015, 4:51PM

Is there any way to get a print of this? Love it!