Festival season, oh festival season. Oh how we love you so.
Lately I have been all about black and white. I love the stark contrast between the two, and when you layer a sheer white piece over black intimates, the result is pure bliss to the eye. Here’s the festival outfit I’m dreaming about this weekend…
1. Arianna Grommet Boot – These have the ability to instantly amplify how badass an outfit is. So awesome.
2. Volcan Cantina Crossbody – Just big enough to hold your festival essentials. And that triangle detail within the circular shape just looks so good to me.
3. Elle Lace Mini Dress – Sheer, embroidered, and perfect for showing off what’s underneath.
4. Marquesas Necklace – The little turquoise piece is the only pop of color in this outfit — I love it that way!
5. Herringbone Canvas Panama – Straw hats are a must for me this season.
6. Flight Of Time Crochet One Piece – Pictures don’t even do this piece the justice it deserves. It’s such a beaut.
More from our Weekend Snapshot series.
Follow FP Brigette on Twitter.