Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

thursday poll – edition 126

Post image for thursday poll – edition 126

our march catalog has some amazing items that can be worn as beach cover ups…  i love how light and airy these pieces are, i would live in them all summer long. which one do you guys like best?

the hooded maxi dress:

the open stitch beach tunic:

the runaway lace kaftan:

the starlight lovers dress:

or the fp-1 wavebreak smocked tunic:

Tags: , , , , , ,

Tiffany -March 17, 2011, 2:50PM

I would wear them all!

taylor kitto -March 17, 2011, 4:46PM

oh my.. I am in loooove with these pictures! the tones are so great and springy.
definitely want all of these dresses.

Anonymous -March 17, 2011, 5:41PM

the model in the 3rd and 5th images looks emaciated. is this really the image you want to be promoting?!

Taylor -March 17, 2011, 6:13PM

I love the runaway lace kaftan!!! It looks like it could be versatile!

Taylor -March 17, 2011, 6:41PM

I am in love with both the open stitch beach tunic and the lace kaftan equally.

anonymous -March 17, 2011, 8:21PM

I agree, I don’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings but the model in picture #5 looks scary. I would rather buy clothing from a company that appreciates/encourages women to look healthy.

dragon fruit -March 17, 2011, 9:44PM

all so amazing I wish I could have them all :) I’m torn between the hooded maxi and lace kaftan!

reney -March 17, 2011, 11:49PM

gah! all these photos are fabulous! really, everything you post is making me long for summer all that much more. college terms could not end sooner!

really, gorgeous photos. i’m going to have to work for free people one of these days… it’s a must.

Sierra -March 18, 2011, 8:52AM

she does look scarey! Like she is possessed lol

catie -March 18, 2011, 3:51PM

i love the free people swim wear. its all so carefree & bohemian which is the vibe i want from my summer clothes. keep up the beautiful work free people:)

Allie -March 21, 2011, 1:09AM

I really love the makeshift belt Aline Weber is wearing with the Hooded Maxi dress! I wish I could see a better picture of it…or that it was a FP item I could buy :) Inspires me to be creative either way, which is one of the many things I love about Free People!