what’s in your bag?

Post image for what’s in your bag?

have you guys seen our new accessories page on our website? our team put together bags for the lou, ginger, sandy and meadow girls and they are so cute! they inspired me to do another edition of the “what’s in your bag” post – here’s a peek inside the bags of some home office gals – and guy :)

store manager/recruiter:

retail operations coordinator:
IMG_6333

new store openings/store coordinator:
IMG_6337

she actually really did have a free people bathing suit in her bag :)

campaign specialist:
IMG_6349

web marketing analyst:
IMG_6352

direct operations coordinator:
IMG_6354

direct operations manager:
IMG_6357

i love seeing how different they all are!

you can view what’s in lou, ginger, sandy and meadow’s bags here.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

g! -May 3, 2011, 4:02PM

I like how Ginger has Princess as her fragrance. Hmmm… I wonder what the other girls would wear!? Also, I think you should come out with a fragrance line and name it after them. I’m sure a lot FP’s fans would LOVE this! :)

Anonymous -May 3, 2011, 4:09PM

Hi, do you know where your retail operations coordinator’s brown bag is from? Thanks.

Rachel -May 3, 2011, 4:51PM

I am cracking up over the christopher pike book. It reminded me of reading them when i was younger. They were so good. I’m going to have to start my girl on them. I’m sure she will be hooked like i was. Thanks for the memory.

Taylor -May 3, 2011, 4:53PM
heather -May 3, 2011, 5:08PM

Hi Rachel! The web marketing analyst and I both read them in our youth. Last summer she found an entire lot of them online somewhere, so we split them and are slowly re-reading them all. Remember Me is still pretty good 22 years later-haha!

Emily S. -May 3, 2011, 7:38PM

I love this post!! As a kid I would always go through my baby sitter’s purses. Fun idea!

Anonymous -May 3, 2011, 10:23PM

Did anyone noticed wha the campaign specialist had in her purse???? The May 2011 catalog!! The cover page can be seen a bit!! Im sooo excited about it!

ralph lauren polos -May 3, 2011, 10:43PM

The polo shirt can be worn well with a tie and casual sport coat, khakis and casual shoes. The polo shirt also works well with shorts or jeans and a jean belt. Depending on the job and dress code, the polo shirt can be dress casual or dress down practical.

mri for sale in california -February 25, 2014, 1:54PM

A week later, I received a bill from North County Fire Dept.
“If you think that something isn’t right or hasn’t been answered or resolved to your satisfaction, hang in there until you are satisfied — at every step of the way. Without the proper nutrition you will not be able to grow to your maximum height.