Spring Store Displays

Post image for Spring Store Displays

One of the things I’m most looking forward to when our Philly store opens on Friday is seeing our new spring store displays! Our display team has transformed the entire atmosphere of our store from rich, sparkling winter to a light and airy spring.

The floating wire and floral elements catch the light, creating intricate patterns that dance on the walls and bring the store to life like a gentle breeze blowing through tree leaves.  The colorful Free People intimates pop happily out of a moss-covered wall and star-like floral and string creations pepper the bare surfaces. Spring, we are ready for you!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Comments

Taylor -January 25, 2012, 4:22PM

Heyyyy it’s FP King of Prussia!!! I love the displays! I especially love the moss and metal hangings!

rrose -January 25, 2012, 5:20PM

so pretty! i love the bralettes in the bottom photos

Stephanie -January 25, 2012, 5:41PM

Looks great! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!

tori -January 25, 2012, 5:52PM

What does FP do with the displays after the season is over? Trash? I would love to have them and put them in my dorm!

andrea -January 25, 2012, 6:10PM

So feminine and earthy…would like to live there! Can your old displays be purchased?

anonymous -January 25, 2012, 6:49PM

I love those short overalls on the 5th picture down!! Are those being sold on the website?

Mary R. -January 25, 2012, 6:56PM

A. MA. ZING! Love!!!!!!!

bret -January 25, 2012, 7:16PM

WHY DOESN’T CARLSBAD FREE PEOPLE HAVE A BIKE?!!?!

designer clothing -January 25, 2012, 7:58PM

Beautiful designer lingerie color display. I also like the overalls on the 5th picture down.

kristy -January 25, 2012, 9:34PM

oh my god this is way too cool i’m gonna lose my mind when i pass it!

joyce -January 26, 2012, 3:29AM

the store looks amazing! that moss covered bicycle is beyond!

Elsa @ Styleabaad -January 26, 2012, 10:20AM

It looks so amazing! Can’t wait to see it!! I’m so excited!

Lindsey -January 26, 2012, 12:07PM

Who does the store artwork and design? It’s amazing. Obsessed with all of the flowers. And that bike is to die for!

fp julia -January 26, 2012, 12:16PM

unfortunately it looks like the overalls are sold out online :( but try calling your local store!
lindsey – we have an amazing visual display team that does the store art and design! they’re so talented!

lieske -January 27, 2012, 6:13AM

Can there please please, very please come a freepeoplestore in the Netherlands, I just looooove this style, this is the only store where you can get this style. You must come to the Netherlands :)

sarah -January 27, 2012, 11:43AM

Love all the displays! Would to see a tutorial how they made the flowers that are hanging on the wall. Be great for my upcoming wedding!!!

carolynk -January 27, 2012, 7:20PM

I’ve always been drawn to the floor sets and design of the Free People stores. I’m an Interior Design student and was curious if there were internships or positions available for Interior Designers as part of the Free People team! I tried researching it a little online but couldn’t find the information I was looking for.

michelle -January 31, 2012, 11:04AM

where are the love letters?

bcs -January 31, 2012, 3:27PM

This is amazing. I absolutely love what you all did. Gaw. Awesome stuff!!!

kayla -January 31, 2012, 7:49PM

i wish i could work at a free people store, it’d be like working in heaven.

Lauren -February 1, 2012, 9:02AM

I would LOVE to see tutorials for these- especially the hanging spherical decorations with flowers and ribbons at the bottom! It’s great to see a store put this kind of effort into their display. Believe me, it doesn’t go unnoticed or unappreciated. Seeing this while shopping at Free People (and Anthropologie) only reinforces for me the fact that you’re a thoughtful, creative, and inspiring company with a style and ascetic very much like my own. Now…if only I could afford all of your clothes and accessories!

One question- do you look for employees at your store locations who will specifically work on the displays/be part of the visual display team, or do most of the people hired there work on the displays as part of the job?

Jennifer -February 7, 2012, 5:57PM

This job would be amazing!..If you ever have a position open give me a call! :)

Lauren -February 9, 2012, 4:15PM

This is at the KOP Mall!

Michelle -March 21, 2012, 8:59PM

the hanging flower mobiles, with all the interlocking wires and the artficial flowers hanging off – what kind of wire did you use?

adelia -December 5, 2012, 10:23AM

Hi take 2 days to find one dress and finally I think I find The reason about my “obsession” is because i tried buy in Ebay but I didn’t win the action for that I trying look for the same dress you can help me. the dress is here post in one this your pictures. Free People Intimately Dress. Romantic floral rose pattern. Very silky soft with cream lace under bust fabric.please help me I want the dress for my wedding.Is in the picture beside the mannequin with pink tank and white short thank you so much