Would You Decorate With Lingerie?

Post image for Would You Decorate With Lingerie?

I’m obsessed with our Intimates lookbook that launched this week; it’s full of flowy fabrics and pretty little details that just make me want to cozy up inside a tent in my bedroom. Not to mention the beautiful lace that appears throughout. It got me thinking about how gorgeous lingerie can be and that it shouldn’t always have to be hidden underneath our clothes or tucked away inside our drawers.

I’ve asked you guys before if you would use clothes as home décor, but now I’m going to take it up a notch: Would you decorate with lingerie? I wanted to try it out for myself, so I took some of our Intimates product to my apartment and played around with displaying it in different ways!

Lingerie on Window

Lace Lingerie on Window

Lingerie on Mirror

Lingerie on Wall

Candle and Lingerie on Floor

Bra in Vintage Drawer

Clothes on Railing

Bra and Crochet Vignette

Bra on Doorknob, Black and White

I decorated with lingerie. Would you?!

Photos by FP Brigette.

More home decor ideas!

Tags: ,

Comments

Mermaid on Acid -August 26, 2012, 3:22PM

Lux’s bra hung on the crucifix in Virgin Suicides- first thing I thought of :)

Montana -August 26, 2012, 4:00PM

I absolutely love it. I don’t know why, but it adds some elegance to the room

Noelle Swonsen -August 26, 2012, 4:26PM

I wouldn’t have thought of it, but I love what you guys did! It’s sexy, romantic, & sensual..yet remains clean & timeless. Brilliance yet again! I love how you guys are not afraid to try anything & that there are no “rules”
You guys are amazing!!

kdero -August 26, 2012, 4:35PM

Uh yeah, I “decorate” with lingerie all the time, for two reasons:

1) Line dry
2) I’m a slob

Chelsea -August 26, 2012, 8:06PM

I once knew of a girl who collected antique slips and instead of using curtains for her windows, would hang the slips so that the patterns of lace would shine through and leave a silhouette on the walls.

Amy -August 27, 2012, 9:40PM

I have a small apartment so I keep my floral short kimono robe on a decorative hook in the living space. It looks pretty and comes in handy when someone rings the bell unexpectedly.

Lizzy -November 16, 2012, 8:48AM

G string strings are the best, i use to decorade my bedroom with strings in every colour and monogram everybody loved them and my friends identify me with there own animal print lingerie

Camille -November 19, 2012, 9:35AM

It’s not quite decorating but I can see what you were going for. Some of the shots are more appropriate for set design than decoration, creating a realistic lived-in environment. At a push you could make some doilies with lingerie but I don’t think you could get much more out of them.

tamera -April 23, 2013, 2:47PM

I can cheap lingerie some good lingerie to do this? i hope its quote better