7 Enchanted Beds Fit For A Fairytale

Post image for 7 Enchanted Beds Fit For A Fairytale

Do you ever wish you lived in a fairytale? Not only would you experience true magic in everyday life, you’d be living in the most whimsical-looking world filled with soft, dreamy colors and coziness galore. Our fairytale-themed November catalog has me dreaming to live in a magical place and it’s inspired me to infuse some magic into my home décor. Below are 6 more enchanted beds fit for a fairytale. I wouldn’t mind falling into a deep slumber in one of these, only to be awoken by the prince of my dreams…

Lead image source; click on all other images for sources.

Magical Fairytale Bed

Magical Fairytale Bed

Magical Fairytale Bed

Magical Fairytale Bed

Magical Fairytale Bed

Magical Fairytale Bed

View our November catalog or shop the November collection.

Tags:

Comments

jenny -November 11, 2012, 8:11AM

i want to sleep in the first one so bad :D

Eva -November 11, 2012, 9:00AM

love them…they are so dreamy! my faves are 1, 4, 6, & 7…well – I guess all of them but those are really my favorite! Happy Sunday!

caitlyn harley -November 11, 2012, 9:17AM

have you guys at free people ever considered doing bedding? i can only imagine how amazing it would be!

Mackenzie -November 11, 2012, 10:23AM

ahhh so great, inspiring, and peaceful!

Moni -November 11, 2012, 12:39PM

I agree with Caitlyn Harley. It would be amazing if you guys did, maybe that should be FP’s next project.

Samantha -November 11, 2012, 5:05PM

I would live to live in any of these fairytales :D

Sarah -November 11, 2012, 11:22PM

Woah, they are really uplifting and magical!! I agree with Caitlyn Harley and Mackenzie, you guys should definitely consider doing bedding!!!

Angie Rask -November 12, 2012, 8:49AM

The fourth bed is amazing. It would be amazing for an Intimately FP photoshoot!

Claudia -November 12, 2012, 7:01PM

i think a bed totally make a bedroom. these are awesome. love the moss bed. my daughter just recently turned three and we gave her a big girl bed as her big present. she loves it and calls it her “princess castle bed”

Maja -November 13, 2012, 5:04AM

Gosh, this is beyond dreamy and beautiful.

Michelle -December 9, 2012, 9:37PM

The first picture of the hanging bed, after the Mason Jars pic, the Blue with Purple, white, beige, bedding, where can I purchase this Bedding? I have been looking all over. If anyone knows, please let me know. I thought maybe FP, did bedding, and it was something I didn’t know about, and I though I knew it all, but from the comments made, it seems that this is not FP bedding, although, I think like the others said, FP should do bedding. I would love to know where this came from! If anyone knows, please feel free to e-mail me at mush_1@msn.com, I would really appreciate it! Funny a friend posted this pic on my Facebook page, knowing I love this type of style, I instantly knew I had to have it, but she also didn’t know where it came from..very clever though, not just the bedding, but the rustic bed, hanging, with a bed side lamp, and a wooden ladder, all so cool! This one is by far my favorite!

Michelle -December 9, 2012, 9:46PM

looks like I posted my comment twice.. oops.. but I found out where to get the blue bedding! I clicked on the source and found out where, i am so buying this bedding! Mystery solved!

Michelle -December 9, 2012, 10:46PM

Claudia, I just checked your link to see your Daughters bed, it is so wonderful! I also love her room! You were very smart to do it the way you did, my Daughter is 19 now, but I went through all of those phases of bedroom attire, baby, toddler, tween, teenager, and grown up, rather than doing what you did. You made it so she can go through all of those phases with one great idea, instead of 10. Now your little girl can grow with her room. She will go through all of the changes, but her room won’t have to. This is for sure, a room, she can even have at my Daughters age, well done! I just wanted to give you kudos on a smart choice when deciding what do to with her room, a big thumbs up!

Michelle -December 10, 2012, 12:09AM

I apologize for so many comments, if I could delete the others and start over, I would. I just wanted to say thanks to FP, for not posting both of my same comments, whew! Also, I thought I found out where the blue boho bedding hanging from the bed between the trees was from, but it took me to a site that I thought was a store. It ended up being about the Photographers, which was still okay, because I had a chance to write to the one who originally took the picture and asked where I could purchase the bedding. I gave my e-mail, so I am hoping to hear from them soon, if I do, I will pass the info along! Crossed fingers! :)