Tattoo Inspiration From Our Office

Post image for Tattoo Inspiration From Our Office

Tattoo inspiration can be found in every corner of our office…whether they are bold and eye-catching or small and hidden, we have some real gems.  Ever since I did this post I’ve been on the lookout, and from new employees to old employees with new ink, I found so much beautiful body artwork today. I’ve been feeling the itch to get a new one for some time now and I think it’s going to happen very soon! Do you have any tattoos? Tell us about them in the comments and share photos, we’d love to see!

tattoo inspiration

I thought this was paint at first! I am in love with this tattoo, the beautiful colors, and how unique it is.

tattoo inspiration

I love the font and placement of this one.

tattoo inspiration

How cool is that tiny little crescent moon?

tattoo inspiration

These are her family’s zodiac symbols, such a sweet idea!

IMG_6143

The thin black band around her right-hand ring finger is a tattoo!

tattoo inspiration

Two of my favorites… I love how delicate they are, especially the constellation of tiny unconnected dots.

tattoo inspiration

Another awesome constellation, and awesome thunderbird.

tattoo inspiration

“Don’t forget” in French :).

tattoo inspiration

LOVE this one. And her rings.

tattoo inspiration

She also has this beautiful feather tattoo.

tattoo inspiration

Of course our home office guys have some great ink too!

tattoo inspiration

And last but not least…it’s a glitter unicorn! Ok, so it’s temporary, but I still had to include it.

More tattoo inspiration from the BLDG 25 Blog!

Photos by Julia.

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

Steph -February 27, 2013, 10:36AM

These are always my favorite posts. I have so much respect for a company that doesn’t look down upon people who like to decorate their temple. I can’t wait to get my first tattoo.

Elayna -February 27, 2013, 1:18PM

Where did the “feather tattoo” girl get her rings?! They are amazing xoxo

Sarah -February 27, 2013, 2:01PM

beautiful tattoos!! I have 3 and I totally have the itch to get my next one…especially after seeing these!!

Diana -February 27, 2013, 2:02PM

Love the thunderbird and arrow! Such a cool crew…can I work there too. I have tats and will work for clothes and chocolate! ;)

Emily -February 27, 2013, 2:15PM

The arrow and constellation one is so dainty its lovely! I have a tattoo that says “Life is short but sweet for certain” and it makes me smile every day:)

Jenny -February 27, 2013, 2:43PM

I have “est. 1989″ on the back of my neck (year I was born) and the little triangle symbol for “create” on my wrist that I plan to turn into a little chain of symbols as things progress with my life.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Martienne -February 27, 2013, 2:52PM

Love them! Yes, I have five small ones. :)

Hayley -February 27, 2013, 2:55PM

Love this! Inspiring to see tattooed beauties in the workplace!

Ashley -February 27, 2013, 2:57PM
fp julia -February 27, 2013, 3:36PM

love it ashley!!

Holly -February 27, 2013, 3:52PM

You ladies have some amazing tattoos going on over there! I think number 2 + 3 are my favorites. Now I want to go out and get some new ink.

Beth C -February 27, 2013, 4:17PM

Oh, this makes me want to go out and get my next one!!

Here are my four:
feather/key/banner http://www.flickr.com/photos/mango_sparrow/5825425269/

ampersand (matching ring finger tats with husband) http://www.flickr.com/photos/mango_sparrow/8514314172/

Polaroid http://www.flickr.com/photos/mango_sparrow/8514304108/

keyhole http://www.flickr.com/photos/mango_sparrow/8514314394/

Kennedy -February 27, 2013, 6:28PM

I’m only 16, but I’m hoping to get the lyric “You’re the reason I’m trav’lin’ on” from Bob Dylan’s song “Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right” tattooed along the side of my foot in a small, pretty print. My best friend was killed in a car crash three years ago and his favorite artist was Bob Dylan, and he first introduced me to his music. Even though he’s gone, he’s my inspiration to keep going and not give up, so I really hope to get that tattoo to 1. Have a constant reminder to keep going for him and 2. Honor him.

megan -February 27, 2013, 7:57PM

I love seeing the office tattoos!! Tattoos are a self expression of what we love and who we are. I recently seen a quote, “if our body is a temple, then why not decorate the walls” I currently have two and will be getting a third this summer when my best friend comes to visit. Love in cursive on my right wrist and a bird on my left wrist. I want my third to be a feather, but not sure where I want it yet!!

Sydney -February 27, 2013, 8:50PM

I lovee the feather tattoo; Its so elegant and its beautiful on the area by her wrist <3. I also am in love with the "Dont forget!" in French. Learning French sooo I might get a tattoo similiar when I get older ;) *Crosses Fingers*

Kari -February 27, 2013, 10:01PM

so much good here. love that little moon.

Allysa -February 27, 2013, 11:03PM

I have 3 tattos and can’t wait to get the next one.
My first is butterflies along my hip a friend’s initals that I lost my Freshman year of high school, The second is on my back, it is a big tree with a piece sign in the roots to keep me grounded and always keep the peace, the third one I have is a quote right by my clavicle in Portuguese that says “It doesn’t matter what you think of me, because I know who I am” my brazilian sister wrote it for me. (:
The next one will be with my two brothers as a sibling tattoo.

Eugenie -February 28, 2013, 6:04AM

Really love the 2 constellation tattoos !!!

jenny -February 28, 2013, 8:03AM

i love that the jacket is ripped right where her tattoo is!

wanderingsofalittlesoul.blogspot.de

Kristen -February 28, 2013, 9:21AM

These are all so beautiful! I have four: a turquoise blue wave on the upper inside of my forearm, an imperfect heart on my wrist, a quote from my favorite pink floyd song that says “go down in your own way” on my side and a coordinate of my most peaceful place on my foot!!

Love this post and hope to see more posts like it!!!!

Starla -February 28, 2013, 1:01PM

I have “just go with it.” across the outside of my pinky. I feel that it describes my relaxed carefree personality perfectly. When I got it, it was very spur of the moment, showing even more how well it fits me. I told the guy to just write it on a piece of paper and use that. So it looks like someone wrote it with pen kind of. Ill send a pic if I can :)

Spirit Ink -February 28, 2013, 1:37PM

We’ve got some of these designs that you can try without having to commit permanently!

Check out Spirit Ink Temporary Tattoos:

Feather, Thunderbird, Big Dipper, Arrow & Moon all available through our Etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpiritInk?ref=si_shop

Elizabeth -February 28, 2013, 7:40PM

I also have a constellation tattoo on my wrist! Who’da thunk?! I also have an eastern bluebird on my left shoulder, a Wycinanki flower on the back of my leg, and this guy on my calf!

Emma Jane -March 1, 2013, 1:42AM

I love when you show things around the office that I dream of one day working at and it’s even a bonus that you are showing the tattoos around the office which by the way i LOVE all of them!

Anyways I thought I would share two of mine! Both are for my brother who passed away. It has been 3 years now even though it seems like yesterday. I am 19 and he was 19 when he passed so it’s kind of weird to think that I am outliving my brother which shouldn’t be the case. I grew up with 4 brothers me being the youngest and he was the youngest of the 4. I thought I would dedicate two tattoos to him. The first one I got was
-> https://pinterest.com/pin/198439927303463791/
It is his name and a crow is in it also…I am sure you are like why a crow? Well I know some may see that is dark and weird but I have heard that when you see a crow by itself it means its a loved one watching over you, because usually crows travel in pairs. After my brother passed I have continually seen 1 crow around where the accident happened and during random times in my life and it really helps see it all from a different perspective. My other tattoo is
-> https://pinterest.com/pin/198439927303463757/
It is his smile, and I know that may seem weird but I feel the one thing we shared most in common besides constantly giving each other bruises (more so on me then him) we did laugh a lot together and I think that is the first thing people notice when they meet me and when they met my brother. He was hilarious and kind and I know he touched a lot of people with his smile. I brought in a picture to the artist Less Posh who actually did my first tattoo and she is located in Provincetown MA at Coastline Tattoo and had a picture of him laughing and I think she made something beautiful that doesn’t look cartoony which I was afraid of. Now when I have a bad day I can just look down at my wrist and just crack up because its my brother telling me “stop being gay and get your shit done and make something awesome, no sense in crying over it.” Though he was probably the last brother I would ever think I’d get tattooed on my body I will never regret them. The first one took me 2 years to think about and draw and the next kind of just happened in my head and my other brother actually got the same thing inside his finger! Ha well I am sorry to blow up the feed. This isn’t a sympathy thing just more of a creative way I decided to cherish my brother!

Love FreePeople!

xx
Emma Jane

Ilse -March 4, 2013, 7:17AM

Lovely tatts! I have a thunderbird tattoo as well. On my ankle :) I loved the story behind it. How Indians believed that one bird made thunder and lightning. A sign off good fortune.
O and I have an rune at the back of my neck. The ‘luis’. It is the sign of the ‘Lijsterbes’ tree. Also known as the tree of life.
Also I have a big backpiece. A woman covered in sheets with a knot in the end of it, holding a book in her hands. It’s a tattoo that symbolizes where I was, and where I am now.
I always love to hear the story’s behind tatts. Do these have specific story’s?

Mike -March 25, 2013, 9:54AM

I thought the Thunderbird was really cool.

Kylee -April 11, 2013, 7:54AM

I have been wanting a tattoo for so long. There is some great inspiration here!

maria -May 7, 2013, 1:01PM

I am completely into the boots in the “I can’t get over how adorable the elk on the right is! I love the two triangles as well.” photo. May i ask what brand they are?

Paul -June 16, 2013, 10:14AM

Tattoos are stupid. Why not just ink these on paper? They’d look just as nice.

air conditioner curtains Montreal -August 1, 2013, 9:15AM

Hi there, I really appreciate your way of exploring knowledge about the subject and all these tatoos are really amazing.

tattoo kit -August 29, 2013, 11:02PM

I like tattoos, love everything about it

Mark Russell -October 29, 2013, 4:08AM

Great designs…… i like it…